• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Deadline 4/28

64 posts in this topic

What honestly blows my mind is that today they put out news on their official website about something unrelated to these issues and also as we speak their Instagram is reposting stories of people's returned submissions but yet no communications have been made addressing the various tech issues that are occurring. Like are they just ignoring it at this point?

I completely understand raising the prices, I wanted them to do that and the deadline is fine but if i can't submit through no fault of my own it's a little hard to swallow. I have 200+ cards worth thousands in grading fees already at CGC and im trying to spend 1k+ more before the change. 

5 minutes ago, GuiceBoxxx said:

I completely understand raising the prices, I wanted them to do that and the deadline is fine but if i can't submit through no fault of my own it's a little hard to swallow. I have 200+ cards worth thousands in grading fees already at CGC and im trying to spend 1k+ more before the change. 

Yeah, Ive done a bunch of orders over past couple days. Had a couple more I wanted to get done. I thought it was by April 28 and then when I tried to do another tonight, nada. Ugh.

One of my orders is for some silver age. I was stupid and should have done it first the other day.

I have been trying to get my 3 separate submissions in for the last few days and have been unsuccessful due to the website's technical errors.  Every time I try to check out my whole cart is emptied and I have to go through the slow, painful process all over again.  I was going to be spending a couple thousand in grading fees on 200+ cards but if CGC can't do something to extend or help us then I won't be submitting nearly this many cards at the new prices.

image.thumb.png.63e35e41149eab070118ed866e89be08.png

Personally yall I've given up. It's to the point where for the past 20 minutes I can't even get to the form after dozens of attempts of refreshing. My expectation is that they will extend the date a few more days and if they don't then they will 100% no longer get any money from me.

Just now, RhodyRetro said:

Personally yall I've given up. It's to the point where for the past 20 minutes I can't even get to the form after dozens of attempts of refreshing. My expectation is that they will extend the date a few more days and if they don't then they will 100% no longer get any money from me.

same

UPDATE: I was able to reload my submission just after midnight to finish it up, and add another under the legacy pricing model. If you guys wake up early enough and try, you should be able to recover a lost form or maybe cram in a submission. Good luck, everyone!

Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 11.29.59 PM.png

Edited by Lefteros
Submission Form and Checkout Issues Update