• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best way to ship 6 Full CGC Short boxes to Clink... Advice Please
5 5

56 posts in this topic

Xeno,

When the time comes that is my plan to drive from North Carolina to New Jersey to drop off my slabs. Nothing like a warm handoff, versus taking a chance with any shipping service. (thumbsu

8 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

You can't count on the books all getting into one auction, or getting into the specific auction you want.

Yes. I sent them 8 books last month & they split them up into 3 auctions.

On 5/11/2021 at 11:51 AM, wombat said:

Where in NJ are they?

ComicLink
70 Hudson Street, Suite 3D
Hoboken, NJ 07030

26 minutes ago, wombat said:

Their office’s are great but it’s not like metropolis LOL. It’s right across the street from the train station. The W hotel is 2 blocks away. Couple really good bars there too.

2 minutes ago, jaybuck43 said:
3 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

Perfect.  That's a nice days drive and perhaps you could have a lovely holiday in  New Jersey....

Come for our toxic waste covered beaches, stay because the mob is holding your loved one as collateral 

Don't forget the thank you notes left on your car when you return to it. 71583807.thumb.jpg.5271372305cfefcecec5d2b325f8e7ec.jpg

7 minutes ago, wombat said:

On the plus side, we are apparently too stupid to pump our own gas. So we have that going for us. 

Oregon used to be that way, but now they let us do self-service at night, if the town is small enough. Apparently the big city folk are the only ones who are still too stupid.

19 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
28 minutes ago, wombat said:

On the plus side, we are apparently too stupid to pump our own gas. So we have that going for us. 

Oregon used to be that way, but now they let us do self-service at night, if the town is small enough. Apparently the big city folk are the only ones who are still too stupid.

I remember the last time lizards spoke of this, I didn't understand the "let us" part....

Do they really not let you? Or it it just customer service? If it's a choice or is mandatory, do you have to have a license? Not that I'm really that dumbfounded, as I like tradition, but wasn't thinking that if you attemped it yourself they'd go all soup Nazi or something lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

5 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I remember the last time lizards spoke of this, I didn't understand the "let us" part....

Do they really not let you? Or it it just customer service? If it's a choice or is mandatory, do you have to have a license? Not that I'm really that dumbfounded, as I like tradition, but wasn't thinking that if you attemped it yourself they'd go all soup Nazi or something lol

They don't let you.  NJSA 34:3A prohibits anyone who hasn't received instruction on how to dispense fuel to do so.  $250 fine for you and the station is also separately liable.  You'll get yelled at if you try to.  

1 minute ago, jaybuck43 said:

They don't let you.  NJSA 34:3A prohibits anyone who hasn't received instruction on how to dispense fuel to do so.  $250 fine for you and the station is also separately liable.  You'll get yelled at if you try to.  

Snap, so humor of it being "person is too ignorant" would be unjustified, as it is unlawful lol

Dang and I was pulling for it was just a tradition! :tink: