• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone here going to apply?
1 1

36 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

yes indeed. and looks like a lot of perks! 

i just enjoyed hi stress jobs that take a lot of focus and attention.  plus i like comics.

Just now, vheflin said:

As a TCBC, I'd have a hard time working with all those comics I want but don't have, yet.  I'd have to quit collecting.

Any landscaping positions?

You could get into zen and be like"right now,this comic is mine".

10 minutes ago, grebal said:

I think he meant it would drive him a bit nuts to see all those gems that he'd want to acquire but are just a bit out of reach - like a priest judging a bikini contest.

Ah - I took him literally!

PS - lol on the bikini contest

1 hour ago, vheflin said:

As a TCBC, I'd have a hard time working with all those comics I want but don't have, yet.  I'd have to quit collecting.

Any landscaping positions?

Just undergrade all the books you want, and buy them when they hit the market at the reduced price. 

3 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

No no no GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

My resume qualifies me to be team leader of page counters for CCG sports and non-sports card divisions. Noticed CCG does not have a single office in Canada yet so potential to open up at least one in the North.

Could be some opportunities for non grading jobs. I wouldn't think they would be able to pay a grader more than one could make reselling comics on their own.  Not for me but lots of comics need graded so someone go apply.