• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BLACKSTONE ANNOUNCE CLOSURE OF CGC BOARDS.
2 2

26 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, G G ® ™ said:

Testing, 1... 2... 3...

A forum to post signature tests, picture tests, UBB code tests, etc.. Only you and moderators can see these posts.

2 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

Testing, 1... 2... 3...

A forum to post signature tests, picture tests, UBB code tests, etc.. Only you and moderators can see these posts.

Damn!  so the link doesn't work then? So no one can see the joke?

It doesn't work, if the link doesn't work.

For the benefit of anyone who clicked on the link....it was taken to my test thread where it said......

"How many people just carped their pants?????

lol

:baiting:"

Edited by G G ® ™

WOW!!!  WOW!!!  WOW!!!

I think some of you don't understand the HUGE...HUGE...HUGE...significance of Blackstone buying CGC.

Look up the word PARADIGM shift and Blackstone buying CGC will be the definition. 

If you didn't know, Blackstone is the world's leading investment firm and the right arm of the Rothchilds.  When you say "Wall Street" you might as include Blackstone in your sentence. 

Those of you wondering why our beloved comic market has gone ballistic in 2021, well the smart money knew this acquisition of CGC by Blackstone was coming.

Let's cut to the chase...

Wall Street (big money) has officially invaded the collectible / comic market and it would NOT surprise me to see the continuation (no acceleration) of the crazy prices for investment grade Gold / Silver / and Bronze Age 1st appearance goodies graded by CGC.

Nuff said.

8 minutes ago, da.amazing.spiderman said:
WOW!!!  WOW!!!  WOW!!!

I think some of you don't understand the HUGE...HUGE...HUGE...significance of Blackstone buying CGC.

Look up the word PARADIGM shift and Blackstone buying CGC will be the definition. 

If you didn't know, Blackstone is the world's leading investment firm and the right arm of the Rothchilds.  When you say "Wall Street" you might as include Blackstone in your sentence. 

Those of you wondering why our beloved comic market has gone ballistic in 2021, well the smart money knew this acquisition of CGC by Blackstone was coming.

Let's cut to the chase...

Wall Street (big money) has officially invaded the collectible / comic market and it would NOT surprise me to see the continuation (no acceleration) of the crazy prices for investment grade Gold / Silver / and Bronze Age 1st appearance goodies graded by CGC.

Nuff said.

You saw what happened with the housing market.  We are about to get scre

Should've headlined the thread as boards sold, then made us click through to somewhere else for a randomised answeras to who: Dylan, Cal, they're now about 400sqft firepits, etc.