• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Are Your Top Five Favourite Artists(Any And All Eras)?
1 1

113 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, davidtere said:

Absolutely. As an example of what you have stated, I thought I would attach a couple images of an original art story that has Swan pencils only (never published from the mid 50's)

A12531F6-CFCB-4B4E-9758-0756CA9A48B3_1_201_a.jpeg

C673352A-5222-4F95-B22C-5621BF0242DF_1_201_a.jpeg

just awesome.

2 hours ago, Namtak said:

Eaglesham is awsome i have at least 4 artpage of him

You're so lucky. I'd kill to have a page of his from JSA, Fantastic Four, or Secret Six featuring Catman. 

6 minutes ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

You're so lucky. I'd kill to have a page of his from JSA, Fantastic Four, or Secret Six featuring Catman. 

Thatd be something! Nha have a red hulk as shown and  steve Rogers super soldier issue 4, 3 action page séquence of 4 i miss one in the middle (shrug)not that bad still really fun

5 minutes ago, Namtak said:

Thatd be something! Nha have a red hulk as shown and  steve Rogers super soldier issue 4, 3 action page séquence of 4 i miss one in the middle (shrug)not that bad still really fun

Nice pick-ups though. Geez that man can draw. 

1 hour ago, davidtere said:

Absolutely. As an example of what you have stated, I thought I would attach a couple images of an original art story that has Swan pencils only (never published from the mid 50's)

A12531F6-CFCB-4B4E-9758-0756CA9A48B3_1_201_a.jpeg

C673352A-5222-4F95-B22C-5621BF0242DF_1_201_a.jpeg

Wow he should have drawn dinosaurs for the flintstones it would have been epic:popcorn:

6 hours ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Just for funsies as there's been a lot of serious and bad stuff on here lately, here's one of the most basic questions to ask comic fans: who are your top 5 favourite comic artists over the years? 

Here's mine, in no particular order, with the exception of first place. Lee is absolutely my favourite. Joe Mad probably would have that spot, but it's hard when you don't produce anything and screw over your fans, so that drops him down a bit for me.

Anyway, post your lists, and have fun! 

Mecha's list-

Jim Lee

Joe Madureira

Alan Davis

Jack Kirby

Dale Eaglesham

I like Eaglesham a lot but I've never seen anyone nominate him for a list like this.  Interesting.