• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Point Five's 2nd Annual Grading Contest: ROUND 1 BOOKS!
10 10

178 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, comicginger1789 said:

I graded with one hand tied behind my back…just because I’m that good!

Yeah well I graded with both hands in front of me and still pretty sure I got 'em all wrong! doh!

Edited by s-man

The good news is I'm managing to stay on top of the scoring. This is due entirely to my recycling an Excel spreadsheet that Shin/sckao made for me awhile back, where I enter the raw grades and it compiles the stats and rankings...pretty cool. (It would probably take me a year to create something like this and I'm guessing he knocked it out in 15 minutes or so.)

I've decided to stretch the contest into four rounds, not three (Round 1 = 3 books, Round 2 = 2 books, Round 3 = 2 books, Round 4 = 3 books) unless there is a groundswell of objections. Well, then I'll probably just do it anyway. :D 

2 hours ago, Funnybooks said:
2 hours ago, Point Five said:

Tough round. There are now 44 players, and with 22 grades in... we have *one* triple bullseye so far.  :blush:

Wow...that is quite awful

sucks GIF

congrats Dylan

tumblr_mkw5gg65NT1s4ms7ro1_400.gif.8a544e612496d947802e412e7b3f41ce.gif

3 minutes ago, Point Five said:

[checks notes] You actually might.  :whistle: 

Asking for a friend…

my final results fall under attorney client privilege and stays private? This is not some kinda public records dealio, right? :cry:

5 hours ago, Point Five said:

Round 1 closes in about 12 hours. Still missing a lot of grades.

Don't make me break out those @ tags!  :taptaptap: 

I would tag.  I didnt know when the contest started and stumbled on round 1 by accident.  Sometimes you have to tell people the contest started.

Round 1 closes 10:30 PM EST. Waiting on grades from

@JBeyers

@Kramerica

@MatterEaterLad

@TheTallGuy

@WEBHEAD

Please submit asap, or if you're named here but believe you've submitted already then give your grades thread a bump for me. Thanks all!

Edited by Point Five