• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Art Con 9/12!
1 1

22 posts in this topic

On 8/30/2021 at 10:00 AM, BCarter27 said:

Is there a dealer list for this yet? I think I might make the trip from the city. The Sunday morning bus from Port Authority is always a delight.

I hope they are requiring proof of vaccination!

This is the following dealer/collector roster as of the date of this post:  Bechara Maalouf, Will Gabri-El, Hans Kosenkranius, Nathan Rose, Jim Warden, Albert Moy, Anthony Snyder, Rich Donnelly, Jason Schachter, Scott Dunbier, Dom Masullo, Ankur Jetley, Jason D’Ambrosio, Brad Savage and Dan Pottick.  Also, auction houses ComicLink and ComicConnect/Metropolis.  If you want to see all these guys under one roof you know where to go!

Although our vendor lineup is second to none, Comic Art Con's unique value is derived from our outstanding attendees, many of whom bring art to either sell, trade, or simply share with other collectors.  Many deals get done collector to collector and no one has more true original comic art collectors walking around than Comic Art Con!

On 9/12/2021 at 1:46 PM, Stefanomjr said:

I came, I saw... was fun to see art. Didn't take photos as didn't see anything that wasn't already up on respective websites.

Jason had a list/photos of some Kubert pages and covers that were being offered for a limited time.

I grabbed one of those at the end of the show