• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who else is starting to get fed up?

11 posts in this topic

Who else is getting the shaft lately? Not only did my cards get sent in over 6 months ago, extended grading periods 3x, and been sitting in grading/capsulation/finalizing for over 2 weeks! I am getting absolutely no customer service emails and haven't for 3 messages all about 1 to 2 months apart. This is not right and I will be grading at sgc only. They had my cards back in 9 business days for a 25-30 business day approximately Not once but twice!!! I'm over cgc what happened I paid $250 and did two submissions I got one back but still waiting for the second. My subscription is over in a couple months has well and seriously not even two submissions done. Screw that.

On 8/14/2021 at 12:51 AM, Bryce leary said:

Who else is getting the shaft lately? Not only did my cards get sent in over 6 months ago, extended grading periods 3x, and been sitting in grading/capsulation/finalizing for over 2 weeks! I am getting absolutely no customer service emails and haven't for 3 messages all about 1 to 2 months apart. This is not right and I will be grading at sgc only. They had my cards back in 9 business days for a 25-30 business day approximately Not once but twice!!! I'm over cgc what happened I paid $250 and did two submissions I got one back but still waiting for the second. My subscription is over in a couple months has well and seriously not even two submissions done. Screw that.

Your delivery is a bit rough, but I completely agree here.

I've sent multiple messages (I work during their hours of operation for phone service) and haven't even gotten a confirmation that they received my request for help.

My 2/12 cards are still in grading/encap while there are orders from 2/17 already delivered to the owners. 

0 replies, 0 care for their customers. They didn't slow down submissions, just raised prices. A mad grab for money. 

Gave them a fair shot, holding everything I get from now on until PSA reopens.

My submission received on 2/12 has been sitting at grading/encapsulation/imaging for over a month and a half. I can't get any answers either. It's also frustrating when you read on the chat boards that people with the same tier and more cards have already received theirs back, and they submitted after you. 

I came here to see if anyone was in my shoes... sounds like they are.  Economy submission (4 cards) marked received 2/28 and has been in grading/encapsulation/imaging for 3 weeks or so now.  I'm not freaking out or anything but it is frustrating.  It just seems petty to have the status progress to make the customer happy...only to have their cards sit in the next step for another couple of months.  I'm pretty forgiving.... I'm excited to get my cards back... I'll check back in another week to see if there's been any progress..

Once I get these cards back, I'm probably going to check once every month for my bulk order.

My standard sub was sitting in scheduled for grading since 6/7/21(sent in and recieved before the adjusted June price hike deadline) I emailed them 2 days ago about it now it's recieved status is 8/18/21 😂 pretty sure I just got bumped straight to the back of the line and shafted they will probably try to charge me the new price for standard (33 cards) 

My only gripe lately is Accounting taking payment on anything you call and ask about, but what they don't tell you is them taking payment has NOTHING to do with actually moving your cards along in the process! 

Very sneaky and sly bunch they got on the Accounting side lol. 

I've been waiting 90 working days for something that was supposed to take 65 working days I paid for the standard grading service who knows how much longer it'll take before I get it back it'll probably be 120 before I get it back and that's working days just Monday through Friday is what I'm counting That's how they count it too

On 8/23/2021 at 8:02 PM, Brett James said:

I've been waiting 90 working days for something that was supposed to take 65 working days I paid for the standard grading service who knows how much longer it'll take before I get it back it'll probably be 120 before I get it back and that's working days just Monday through Friday is what I'm counting That's how they count it too

When was it delivered? Did you write ST on the box? How many cards in the submission? A lot of factors goes into it....

On 8/20/2021 at 12:39 PM, PokemanDude90 said:

My only gripe lately is Accounting taking payment on anything you call and ask about, but what they don't tell you is them taking payment has NOTHING to do with actually moving your cards along in the process! 

Very sneaky and sly bunch they got on the Accounting side lol. 

Yeah, Ive about had it with this mess. They told me an order was graded, billed me a $1k. Order has sat in the G/E/I for a month. If I wanted to give loans for a month+ I'd go open a bank, not be here selling cards. PSA charges same day as shipped, much better way to do it.