• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exposing FRAUD And DECEPTION - A Must Watch!
18 18

1,299 posts in this topic

On 8/31/2021 at 3:28 PM, COI said:

Most of the people here are doing the exact same type of motivated reasoning. Quick to point out the reasoning flaws in anyone holding the opposing view, then all is silent when the tables are turned.

Tons of reasoning errors, leaps in logic and clear exaggerations have been pointed out in both the video and Abramson's writing throughout this thread; they are the ones making claims and accusations; the burden of proof is on them, not Dan who's on vacation with his kid. Why not scan the video and Abramson's substack for logical fallacies too, because I can assure you, you'll find tons.

Give me a break.   Bronty wasn’t called out when the new article was posted.  He just jumped in again & tried to say that Haspel wasn’t employed by Wata.  He was shown to be wrong, and then took his ball and went home.

Edited by THE_BEYONDER

On 8/31/2021 at 4:05 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Give me a break.   Bronty wasn’t called out when the new article was posted.  He just jumped in again & tried to say that Haspel wasn’t employed by Wata.  He was shown to be wrong, and then took his ball and went home.

How does that invalidate what I just said about the motivated reasoning around here?

And he didn't try to say Hapel wasn't employed by WATA, he ASKED whether or not Haspel drew a W2. He was drilling down specifically into the words being used and whether the evidence warranted those words. I know you want to wave this stuff away, but it matters. It's the different between good and bad evidence/weak and strong arguments. 

So give ME a break. :baiting:

On 8/31/2021 at 4:05 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

I’ve seen many people defending Haspel’s actions on other forums and groups. I guess if you have significant sums of money invested in this hobby you want the pump to keep pumping!

On 8/31/2021 at 4:19 PM, COI said:

How does that invalidate what I just said about the motivated reasoning around here?

And he didn't try to say Hapel wasn't employed by WATA, he ASKED whether or not Haspel drew a W2. He was drilling down specifically into the words being used and whether the evidence warranted those words. I know you want to wave this stuff away, but it matters. It's the different between good and bad evidence/weak and strong arguments. 

You think it matters if he has a w-2? That’s weaksauce. He’s on the executive page of the company. This isn’t a large company either. Also if you look at his eBay store Sales over the last year it’s all Atari 9.2-9.8’s. He’s cranking them out like a factory over there.

On 8/31/2021 at 4:23 PM, Charleybrown said:

You think it matters if he has a w-2? That’s weaksauce. He’s on the executive page of the company. This isn’t a large company either. Also if you look at his eBay store Sales over the last year it’s all Atari 9.2-9.8’s. He’s cranking them out like a factory over there.

I wasn't the one asking about the W2. 

I don't think Haspel's involvement is a good look at all, for what it's worth. 

Optics are bad, but I'm waiting for the bodies. Abramson is certain the financial future of America is at stake, so I'm holding my outrage until the evidence is clear and the arguments are tight.

On 8/31/2021 at 4:30 PM, COI said:

I wasn't the one asking about the W2. 

I don't think Haspel's involvement is a good look at all, for what it's worth. 

Optics are bad, but I'm waiting for the bodies. Abramson is certain the financial future of America is at stake, so I'm holding my outrage until the evidence is clear and the arguments are tight.

Abramson is a tool. But this recent discovery about Haspel is one of the most interesting things he’s presented thus far. 

He's doing this on eBay in the open... what is it, Fraud by Appointment ?

Doing Fraud Right Since 1969 ? 

Are we sure this isn't butthurt from people who are failing to do what Haspel is succeeding at ?

How much of the market share do these few gentleman cater to ? I've yet to see those numbers. 

GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 8/31/2021 at 4:37 PM, jimjum12 said:

Are we sure this isn't butthurt from people who are failing to do what Haspel is succeeding at ?

How much of the market share do these few gentleman cater to ? I've yet to see those numbers. 

GOD BLESS...

Of course we’re jealous! He’s potentially printing money over there. We only see the Atari 9.8 factory on eBay. I bet the real money is in the private sales of Nintendo games. 

On 8/31/2021 at 4:39 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

I’d respond to this, but I’ve got to go spend some quality time with my dog.:baiting:

WHAT?!?!? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING? YOU CAN'T JUST EXIT A CASUAL CONVERSATION ON A MESSAGE BOARD TO DO LIFE!!!!

:baiting:

On 8/31/2021 at 4:37 PM, jimjum12 said:

GOD BLESS...

You don't get it. He found a sticky note. A STICKY NOTE! 

He needs to put it down exactly where he found it and get on the horn with the FTC immediately! Never tamper with a crime scene. 

On 8/31/2021 at 4:19 PM, COI said:

To be fair he didn't just ask. He speculated he wasn't. 

On 8/31/2021 at 4:42 PM, Charleybrown said:

Of course we’re jealous! He’s potentially printing money over there. We only see the Atari 9.8 factory on eBay. I bet the real money is in the private sales of Nintendo games. 

I've got my 9.8 Space Invaders and that's it. 

We should be looking at the bright side... these type of shenanigans will weed out all the dumb arses early on. 

GOD BLESS...

On 8/31/2021 at 4:46 PM, wombat said:

To be fair he didn't just ask. He speculated he wasn't. 

To make the point about why he doesn't see it as a smoking gun.

Disagree with him, fine; maybe he's wrong. But once again a standard is being applied to Dan's casual posting that isn't even being applied to Professor Game Collector's reporting. That's my point. Wish you guys picked apart Abramson's articles with the same zeal. 

On 8/31/2021 at 4:52 PM, COI said:

To make the point about why he doesn't see it as a smoking gun.

Disagree with him, fine; maybe he's wrong. But once again a standard is being applied to Dan's casual posting that isn't even being applied to Professor Game Collector's reporting. That's my point. Wish you guys picked apart Abramson's articles with the same zeal. 

As I posted I think the entire question was irrelevant in my opinion. Just a weird defense based on semantics that make no difference. 

On 8/31/2021 at 2:35 PM, Bird said:

my brother still has the pong set we got as kids; my dad worked for Allstate which was located in a Sears store so he got us one first year. He hooked it up a few years ago and played it.

:cloud9:

Good ol' 300 ohm RF connectors. The days of "Free Air Television "