• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exposing FRAUD And DECEPTION - A Must Watch!
18 18

1,299 posts in this topic

On 9/3/2021 at 8:40 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Again.......I posted actual sales he's made where the market had not met his price.

He sells ABOVE market prices.  I posted the proof of this yesterday.  I'm beginning to question if anyone is even paying attention to actual facts in here.

Apologies. I thought you were saying he leaves them out there until the market comes in line with his prices. 

On 9/3/2021 at 9:50 PM, wombat said:

Apologies. I thought you were saying he leaves them out there until the market comes in line with his prices. 

No worries.  I know it's easy to get confused and lost in all of these huge posts.  I do it too sometimes.

On 9/1/2021 at 6:40 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Otis offers fractional ownership in collectibles (similar to Rally Rd) and they just received this offer on one of their games:

Halperin must be jet-setting all over the internet ! ! !:ohnoez:

Otis.thumb.jpg.e985a4e847b90ac66ee2d11f96c05da0.jpg

What the? :whatthe:

Is this the big crash? lol

@Bronty

What.jpg.8ee8cd943119a9b5534bf36388116278.jpg

On 9/4/2021 at 3:11 AM, Domo Arigato said:

What the? :whatthe:

Is this the big crash? lol

@Bronty

What.jpg.8ee8cd943119a9b5534bf36388116278.jpg

I saw that.   Wait u til people see the prices from the October signature.    I suspect the Resident Evil and Twisted Metal long boxes are going to surprise people, to say nothing Of the zelda and smb.

Edited by Bronty

On 9/4/2021 at 5:14 AM, Bronty said:

I saw that.   Wait u til people see the prices from the October signature.    I suspect the Resident Evil and Twisted Metal long boxes are going to surprise people, to say nothing Of the zelda and smb.

I don't see those two long boxes in the upcoming Heritage auctions. 

Am I just missing them?

On 9/4/2021 at 6:30 AM, Domo Arigato said:

I don't see those two long boxes in the upcoming Heritage auctions. 

Am I just missing them?

I think they just haven’t listed them yet?   I’m not sure, but they were on the Instagram preview for the October auction .  Maybe they aren’t back from wata yet; they were raw.

Crazy to see the prices on Xbox Playstation games that came in cd cases. The only difference between those copies and the ones most gamers have is the shrink wrap is still attached.  

Meanwhile cartridge games came in cardboard boxes that were easily damaged or discarded.  

300,000 for some cellophane...

Maybe I missed this explanation and context, but does the seller selling over GPA work for CGC? I'm not understanding the comparison being drawn here to someone working at WATA, who graded his games through WATA, and is selling them on eBay.

On 9/4/2021 at 12:03 PM, comicwiz said:

Maybe I missed this explanation and context, but does the seller selling over GPA work for CGC? I'm not understanding the comparison being drawn here to someone working at WATA, who graded his games through WATA, and is selling them on eBay.

I believe the example was provided to illustrate how others ask far above FMV for collectibles. and actually sell for those prices... basically, that it isn't necessarily an anomaly or outlier when robust prices are realized. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 9/4/2021 at 2:23 PM, jimjum12 said:

I believe the example was provided to illustrate how others ask far above FMV for collectibles. and actually sell for those prices... basically, that it isn't necessarily an anomaly or outlier when robust prices are realized. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

But that has nothing to do with the perceived conflict of interest being discussed.

On 9/4/2021 at 3:16 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

But that has nothing to do with the perceived conflict of interest being discussed.

It has nothing to do with a lot of the other conspiracy theories.

I can only deal with one at a time, since doing even that uses more posts than all the others combined. :baiting: