• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exposing FRAUD And DECEPTION - A Must Watch!
18 18

1,299 posts in this topic

On 9/22/2021 at 8:35 PM, chrisco37 said:
On 9/22/2021 at 8:27 PM, comicwiz said:

F**K off!

This is the guy who told me to STFU two weeks ago, with no one doing mess about it. But you have his back I see. He's been allowed to come after me in this thread, despite announcing to everyone he needed to learn how to block. Still hasn't figured it out.

And the appearance he keeps off these boards, of a saint, when in actual fact, he's been trolling here non-stop. He removed some comments from an FB group he admins because someone said some unpleasant things about the WATA President, but had no issue resorting to the insults and profanity here. So I figure if no one is going to do anything about the disrespect he's shown towards me, he's getting it back.

Bronty-FB.jpg.99884e02b89cee16e13c4e601ac6571c.jpg

Edited by comicwiz

On 9/22/2021 at 6:24 PM, Number 6 said:

Who the heck is Steinbach?

On 9/22/2021 at 10:25 PM, HotKey said:

I think he plays for the Bears.

On 9/22/2021 at 10:26 PM, Dr. Dank said:

No, no. Makes pianos

Nonononono….he wrote novels.  Sheesh…:facepalm:

On 9/22/2021 at 10:01 PM, october said:

Guy is too busy selling Tom Bradney rookie cards and sealed Sornic the Gopher games to read some dumb@ss book.

I see what you did there .... :bigsmile: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

... this thread HAS turned into quite the accelerated primer on Video Game Collecting :foryou:

Edited by jimjum12