• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it just me or are the boards a hot mess of 500 Errors?
5 5

267 posts in this topic

On 10/15/2021 at 1:55 PM, paperheart said:

have to sign out and sign back in every time i visit the site :insane:

I had to login incognito, clear cookies and do a triple lindy just to post this!

On 10/15/2021 at 1:50 PM, universal soldier said:
On 10/15/2021 at 12:55 PM, paperheart said:

have to sign out and sign back in every time i visit the site :insane:

I had to login incognito, clear cookies and do a triple lindy just to post this!

if it's on your phone. The chatboards log in log out takes you to the cgccomics.com home page as logged in, over and over! You have to log out there too, and then choose chatboards and it'll log you in to the chartboards.....

:ohnoez: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/15/2021 at 2:53 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

if it's on your phone. The chatboards log in log out takes you to the cgccomics.com home page as logged in, over and over! You have to log out there too, and then choose chatboards and it'll log you in to the chartboards.....

:ohnoez: 

:facepalm: :whee:

On 10/20/2021 at 5:53 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

You deserve to be banned for your avatar. 

I am just honoring the KIng of the boards, the man who has been here since it all started.  Only a few people can be called King, Sinatra, Elvis and greggy!  :sumo:

On 10/20/2021 at 11:06 PM, toro said:

I am just honoring the KIng of the boards, the man who has been here since it all started.  Only a few people can be called King, Sinatra, Elvis and greggy!  :sumo:

And yet he was thrown out and banned, and begged to be given a second chance. hm

Still, if he's your hero...

On 10/20/2021 at 5:06 PM, toro said:

20210412_013029.jpg.1357647bf1f5b6f4a1624565a53b1aee.jpg

On 10/20/2021 at 5:08 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

And yet he was thrown out and banned, and begged to be given a second chance. hm

20210716_214546.jpg.7733f0bf59b2d08002726a1f7fdcc210.jpg

On 10/20/2021 at 6:08 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

So, I had been away for awhile, when was greggy banned?

Edited by toro