• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it just me or are the boards a hot mess of 500 Errors?
5 5

267 posts in this topic

On 9/29/2021 at 4:05 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I have a 1976 L6-S. :cloud9:

How come you haven't checked out the guitar thread in the Water Cooler. I would love to see your guitar, and maybe even hear you play.🤘

I bet it's in T.V. yellow too!

Edited by oakman29

On 9/29/2021 at 8:17 AM, oakman29 said:

How come you haven't checked out the guitar thread in the Water Cooler. I would love to see your guitar, and maybe even hear you play.🤘

I think that I posted in it a few times.

I may be able to find a video my best friend posted to YouTube when I was 17. lol Most of my public videos are on Facebook, where I haven't posted videos in 5 years.

On 9/29/2021 at 5:45 PM, comicdonna said:

An admin posted this:

I have a solid update on this from the technical team! A technical update to the CGC Chat Boards should be rolling out within a few weeks, and the hope is that this technical update will resolve or heavily reduce the frequency of these issues. We'll have to see how it goes, but that's the hope.  They seemed to stem from a complicated technical problem to overcome; hopefully this solves it.

hm

On 9/29/2021 at 8:34 PM, ygogolak said:

I can't even make it back to look at previous pages. Is this the norm?

php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known

For now it is.. :ohnoez:

On 9/29/2021 at 7:45 PM, comicdonna said:

An admin posted this:

I have a solid update on this from the technical team! A technical update to the CGC Chat Boards should be rolling out within a few weeks, and the hope is that this technical update will resolve or heavily reduce the frequency of these issues. We'll have to see how it goes, but that's the hope.  They seemed to stem from a complicated technical problem to overcome; hopefully this solves it.

In other words they are going to unplug it and plug it back in. :nyah: