• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This should arrive any day now!

206 posts in this topic

All I can say is you guys were so worried about nothing! I always knew everything was going to be OK, but some of you guys are just the pessimistic type and tend to take a darker view of things....me, I'm an optimist, so what if it took 27 days to arrive from Ohio, what's a little 27 days?

I cannot speak for anyone else here but *I* certainly learned both patience and faith in humankind from you and your experience.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

PS - Congratulations!!!!!!! thumbsup2.gif

All I can say is you guys were so worried about nothing! I always knew everything was going to be OK, but some of you guys are just the pessimistic type and tend to take a darker view of things....me, I'm an optimist, so what if it took 27 days to arrive from Ohio, what's a little 27 days? Anyone know where I can find a Top Notch Laugh 35?

WHACK!

WHACK!

You deserve three for this thread

WHACK!

All I can say is you guys were so worried about nothing! I always knew everything was going to be OK, but some of you guys are just the pessimistic type and tend to take a darker view of things....me, I'm an optimist, so what if it took 27 days to arrive from Ohio, what's a little 27 days? Anyone know where I can find a Top Notch Laugh 35?

WHACK!

WHACK!

You deserve three for this thread

WHACK!

I can see by some of the scans you've posted that you're into that kind of weird stuff, aren't you?981218-CDNP.jpg

981218-CDNP.jpg.695ada089203000588010389b0cc9fe0.jpg

Black Hand

Why is it that you were so suspicious in the first place. Was the hair standing up on the back of your neck when you bid?

I've had books take 4-6 weeks media mail to Alaska before, and I've always received them. I hope you receive yours soon. It's obviously stressful for you.

Did someone give you a heads up that you might be getting *^%%&'ed out of the deal?

OK...Let the stress be released.

Congratulations.

Time to take up meditation.

I can see by some of the scans you've posted that you're into that kind of weird stuff, aren't you?

981218-dd.jpg

WHACK he can't even read WHACK

Its not mine WHACK!

Go back through the thread.

I went back through the thread and I liked the others guys scan better. So go WHACK youself sparticus.

I went back through the thread and I liked the others guys scan better. So go WHACK youself sparticus.

Sparticus???????

And you think I am off the wall?

makepoint.gif

No, I think maybe you should go find another thread. I'm finally in a good mood and I'm not going to let someone like you ruin it . makepoint.gif I sure like that cover though.

All I can say is you guys were so worried about nothing! I always knew everything was going to be OK, but some of you guys are just the pessimistic type and tend to take a darker view of things....me, I'm an optimist, so what if it took 27 days to arrive from Ohio, what's a little 27 days?

I cannot speak for anyone else here but *I* certainly learned both patience and faith in humankind from you and your experience.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

What do you mean "you guys" ?!? stooges.gif

And Pov, I'm glad you've learned patienced & faith from this thread.....it will come in handy on your looonnnnggggg quest for your Eerie # 1. devil.gif

yay.gif

And Pov, I'm glad you've learned patienced & faith from this thread.....it will come in handy on your looonnnnggggg quest for your Eerie # 1. devil.gif

yay.gif

Well, I may be exagerating a bit when I say "you guy", by "you guys" I really mean "me". yay.gifyay.gif

yay.gif

Well, I may be exagerating a bit when I say "you guy", by "you guys" I really mean "me". yay.gifyay.gif

And now,..back to the celebration!

979630-elephant.gif979630-elephant.gif

yay.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif A dancing fruit? crazy.gif

Glad everything worked out. I did say though that media mail can take a month +(a lot of ebay sellers put in their conditions that if shipping media mail, don't even bother asking about their shipment until 3 weeks have passed!). So, is 35 the only one you are missing? I will keep my eyes out, as I hope everyone else will as well. Again, I am quite happy for you.

Yep, 35 is the only one I'm missing. There are a couple I may upgrade, but I don't feel too much of a need to do that since the key issues are all in nice shape. I want to thank everyone for their support in this. Now watch Top Notch Laugh 31's start turning up all over the place. I'm scanning the book to give to Shield who has been compiling all the MLJ's and who has cd's available for a small donation.He also has a nice website.

http://www.goldcomics.com/forum/

I'm glad you finally received the book. No matter what some say in defense of media mail, it is an extremely risky way to send rare collectibles.

Incidentally, Heritage is currently auctioning the original cover artwork for TN Laugh 31 here.