• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello Lurkers! Yes you! Why don’t you post more?
15 15

972 posts in this topic

On 10/29/2021 at 8:19 PM, Domo Arigato said:
On 10/29/2021 at 7:17 PM, Joe Peck said:

I thought the book I photographed that night came from Kellyssuperheroes, but in fact it did not.  I have since had a long email back and forth with Kellyssuperheroes and he has been immensely gracious and simply cancelled the order after reading the thread here on CGC and realizing my intention. 

Thanks for posting and clearing things up, Joe.  

I thought that's what happened as it's the only thing that made sense and made a post about it here........which was promptly and completely ignored......probably because I forgot my pitchfork. 

Yes indeed, there may have been a lot of circumstances that seemed off, but I'm glad the accidents are account for, I hope. A lot of coincidences, but a detailed post made sense of them. And kudos for Joe to not be snippy, and to be concise as a newbie be concise and thoughtful in response.

Although it did make him look like an "experienced boardie"

Adulting is hard  :tink:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/29/2021 at 9:23 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Yes indeed, there may have been a lot of circumstances that seemed off, but I'm glad the accidents are account for, I hope. A lot of coincidences, but a detailed post made sense of them. And kudos for Joe to not be snippy, and to 8mstesd as a newbie be concise and thoughtful in response.

Although it did make him look like an "experienced boardie"

Adulting is hard  :tink:

Adulting is hard  

That's what Kang said! 

On 10/29/2021 at 6:23 PM, Comics4All said:

Good point!

Not everyone can appreciate some rambling sentence(s) which take 4-5 minutes to figure out!

everyone likes a puzzle!

On 10/29/2021 at 6:25 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

I like him, but I have to be honest, half the time I can't make sense of his posts.

would you rather read someone's post you can make sense of and go :facepalm: doh! :ohnoez:

On 10/29/2021 at 8:46 PM, Poekaymon said:

Well, it can be hard to stop when you get going.  Kav can be a bit rough.  And he has a quick tongue.  But he's always satisfied me.

aaaand... 

On 10/29/2021 at 10:16 AM, skypinkblu said:

One thing I've tried not to mention, but since some others have...I hope some of the "she said" stuff stops.  ...  I know people are just goofing around...but maybe "he said" for a change would be a change;) or just say it once;) ? 

That's what "he" said... 

@skypinkblu did I do it right this time? 

Edited by Buzzetta

On 10/29/2021 at 9:25 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

I like him, but I have to be honest, half the time I can't make sense of his posts.

I suggest easing up on the shrooms. :baiting:

lol

That's what Kav & I are kidding Addy about!

Sometimes, he rambles on, but it's all part of his charm! He is a awesome guy!

I also like how he welcomes all the new members! Talk about trying to help the lurkers! 

When he gets late night taco bell, he gets the meat sweats & starts typing nonsensical things! lol

On 10/30/2021 at 2:31 AM, Comics4All said:

lol

That's what Kav & I are kidding Addy about!

Sometimes, he rambles on, but it's all part of his charm! He is a awesome guy!

I also like how he welcomes all the new members! Talk about trying to help the lurkers! 

When he gets late night taco bell, he gets the meat sweats & starts typing nonsensical things! lol

Yeah, he's a good egg.

On 10/29/2021 at 9:13 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Well if anyone cares @Buzzetta@kav

Now I have closure.... Friends are friends and sometimes the enemies end up trying to get closer for some odd reason. I'm glad SO GLAD that mess is behind me.

I mean now friends can be willing to be friends with no enemy 😜

The drug that may help you with all of this has not been invented yet.  :baiting:  (worship)

Edited by Buzzetta