• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello Lurkers! Yes you! Why don’t you post more?
15 15

972 posts in this topic

Well if anyone cares @Buzzetta@kav

Now I have closure.... Friends are friends and sometimes the enemies end up trying to get closer for some odd reason. I'm glad SO GLAD that mess is behind me.

I mean now friends can be willing to be friends with no enemy 😜

On 10/29/2021 at 8:12 PM, Comics4All said:

I promised @skypinkblu I would hold off on the "she said"

It hasn't even been 24 hours! 

So, That's what @greggysaid! 

Could always go with,

"That's what (insert gender neutral pronoun here) said.. " 

On 10/29/2021 at 9:13 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Now I have closure.... Friends are friends and sometimes the enemies end up trying to get closer for some odd reason. I'm glad SO GLAD that mess is behind me.

@kav

Sentence?

On 10/29/2021 at 9:13 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

You should have no enemies here @ADAMANTIUM!

You are good people!

Who doesn't like you?! 

On 10/30/2021 at 2:13 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

The problem with Chris (Holly) was that he was desperate to be liked. He couldn't accept that someone may not like him. I told him on several occasions.... if people like you, great, if they don't,  F 'em. Why should you care? Enjoy those friendships you have and cultivate those.

To give you an example...he used to pm me ALL the time, before I stepped back. One time he pm'd me twice but I didn't reply cos I was on a ban. Next I got a tirade accusing me of ignoring him and treating him like s*it.

That's when I knew something was seriously not right. 

On 10/29/2021 at 6:20 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

The problem with Chris (Holly) was that he was desperate to be liked. He couldn't accept that someone may not like him. I told him on several occasions.... if people like you, great, if they don't,  F 'em. Why should you care? Enjoy those friendships you have and cultivate those.

To give you an example...he used to pm me ALL the time, before I stepped back. One time he pm'd me twice but I didn't reply cos I was on a ban. Next I got a tirade accusing me of ignoring him and treating him like s*it.

That's when I knew something was seriously not right. 

I'm a sucker for trying to help people-boy was that one a mistake.  I have stories.