• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello Lurkers! Yes you! Why don’t you post more?
15 15

972 posts in this topic

On 10/30/2021 at 2:46 AM, Bird said:

I haven't taken shrooms...in 30-35 years. But if they become legal in NJ I may try some...would need a whole day though and that is the biggest hurdle.

I've never been into drugs, but one is curious when one is young. When I was 17 I had a chat with a guy of the same age who had done copious amounts of LSD. He wasn't high then but he told me loads of horror stories which put me off from ever trying hallucinogenics. 

I thank him for that, especially after what happened to Barrett & Wilson & Green.

On 10/29/2021 at 9:51 PM, kav said:

Gonna run out of likes folks if the hilarity continues ramping up.

On the days I run out of laugh/like emojis, I know my mouth and side hurt from laughing so loud and hard!

That's What HE said! 

On 10/29/2021 at 6:52 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

I've never been into drugs, but one is curious when one is young. When I was 17 I had a chat with a guy of the same age who had done copious amounts of LSD. He wasn't high then but he told me loads of horror stories which put me off from ever trying hallucinogenics. 

I thank him for that, especially after what happened to Barrett & Wilson & Green.

psychedelics amplify your emotions among other things-if you are depressed or an angry person you shall have a very bad trip.  

On 10/29/2021 at 9:52 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

what a trio that would be!

I tend to think that those individuals hard a tendency towards schizophrenia or whatever ails them and the drugs accelerated that process rather than caused it. Mary Jane is indeed the devil's lettuce for a small percentage. But by and large I was willing to experience it when I was younger, especially if those I admired had done so.

On 10/29/2021 at 8:48 PM, Bird said:
On 10/29/2021 at 8:46 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

saw a car sticker about 40 odd years ago.

also 30-35 years ago, in high school, I had a bumper sticker that said "I brake for hallucinations" and I put in the center of the top edge of the back windshield. Yes, it was a dare/giant eff you to the popo I guess.

I had the fead your head poster. A classic.

Still I'd rather not revert back to those ways.

I dont really know @Buzzetta

I feel that I know he means what he says, so I can respect that, pills aren't all they're cracked up to be!

I never knew what to make of a lot, so I've been flying blind and yes its very therapeutic@Comics4All

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/29/2021 at 6:55 PM, Bird said:

what a trio that would be!

I tend to think that those individuals hard a tendency towards schizophrenia or whatever ails them and the drugs accelerated that process rather than caused it. Mary Jane is indeed the devil's lettuce for a small percentage. But by and large I was willing to experience it when I was younger, especially if those I admired had done so.

I always thought it was Satan's Cabbage-

On 10/29/2021 at 8:52 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

FB_IMG_1633397924925.jpg.519e72f414b1c9081440a215855464a6.jpg

On 10/30/2021 at 2:55 AM, kav said:

psychedelics amplify your emotions among other things-if you are depressed or an angry person you shall have a very bad trip.  

That's what he said. He actually did say that to me.

On 10/29/2021 at 9:55 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I had the feds your head poster. A classic.

Still I'd rather not revert back to those ways.

I dont really know @Buzzetta

I feel that I know he means what he says, so I can respect that, pills aren't all they're cracked up to be!

I never knew what to make of a lot, so I've been flying blind and yes its very therapeutic@Comics4All

You must have missed out on the AMA Buzzetta thread from last year in the early days of the pandemic.

It was great.  Your boy posed as three different people to ask questions to me and talk amongst his three accounts. 

On 10/29/2021 at 7:00 PM, Comics4All said:

Now I'm hungry for cabbage, said no one ever! 

Then its not a sentence!

On 10/30/2021 at 2:58 AM, Buzzetta said:

You must have missed out on the AMA Buzzetta thread from last year in the early days of the pandemic.

It was great.  Your boy posed as three different people to ask questions to me and talk amongst his three accounts. 

Three??? :whatthe: