• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exciting Updates to the CGC Chat Boards
15 15

1,842 posts in this topic

On 11/12/2021 at 7:14 PM, Comics4All said:

I didn't miss it! It was in my alert message!

There wasn't a sentence in sight there! 

he missed it-the sentence.

On 11/12/2021 at 10:18 PM, kav said:

he missed it-the sentence.

@kav

I understood the gist of it!

Please allow me to interpret for you:

See what happened was  er, uh, I was gonna  scroll up and quote @CGC Mike quoted him, right clicked and it let me quote that section & then quote  again but then the fix was on & when the fix is on, the Fixx sang "Red Skies tonight" and that , my man , is when the fix is in!

On 11/12/2021 at 7:36 PM, Comics4All said:

@kav

I understood the gist of it!

Please allow me to interpret for you:

See what happened was  er, uh, I was gonna  scroll up and quote @CGC Mike quoted him, right clicked and it let me quote that section & then quote  again but then the fix was on & when the fix is on, the Fixx sang "Red Skies tonight" and that , my man , is when the fix is in!

SHEER POETRY!!

On 11/12/2021 at 10:39 PM, kav said:

SHEER POETRY!!

Peotry is nice but pottery is quicker than the barn where the horses run wild not to say too wild but sometimes wildin ' out on a late night friday when it's always friyay ya know what I'm saying 

On 11/12/2021 at 8:28 PM, CGC Mike said:

There have been talks about CGC hosting a grading contest on a regular basis.  Would anyone be interested in seeing this happen?  

^^

On 11/12/2021 at 7:48 PM, Comics4All said:

Peotry is nice but pottery is quicker than the barn where the horses run wild not to say too wild but sometimes wildin ' out on a late night friday when it's always friyay ya know what I'm saying 

My god a virtual Homer!!!

On 11/12/2021 at 8:37 PM, grendelbo said:

What would also be fun is a crossover contest. The comicbook board members try to grade CGC cards and the card people grade comicbooks.:banana:

giphy.gif

On 11/12/2021 at 11:06 PM, kav said:

Red Skies at night are cool but Red Dawn-not so much.

Red Dawn is cool if you quote WOlverine, that is to say, Incredible Hulk 180 which is really the first appearance not 181 even though to quote 180 is to make a correction but you can't always be right even if you are wrong they should fix it even when the Hulk became Mr Fixit not wolverine though I think it was in Wolverine 8 but don't quote me on that 

On 11/12/2021 at 8:15 PM, Comics4All said:

Red Dawn is cool if you quote WOlverine, that is to say, Incredible Hulk 180 which is really the first appearance not 181 even though to quote 180 is to make a correction but you can't always be right even if you are wrong they should fix it even when the Hulk became Mr Fixit not wolverine though I think it was in Wolverine 8 but don't quote me on that 

I will not quote you on this.

On 11/12/2021 at 11:15 PM, Comics4All said:

This is quite the sentence.