• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exciting Updates to the CGC Chat Boards
15 15

1,842 posts in this topic

On 11/12/2021 at 6:28 PM, CGC Mike said:

There have been talks about CGC hosting a grading contest on a regular basis.  Would anyone be interested in seeing this happen?  

Let me tag the rest of the Four Amigos.  I don't have a meme with a fourth amigo, so I'll use this instead... :1514325239_yeehawemoji:

@grendelbo @Funnybooks @Deadpoolica

Three Amigos.gif

On 11/12/2021 at 7:47 PM, Galen130 said:

I don't remember saying that....

Crack!!!.gif

See what happened was you quoted it er uh, I was too lazy to scroll up and quote @CGC Mike

I highlighted where you quoted him, right clicked and it let me quote that section.

Yet it gave you the notification I stead of Mike! 

So therefore, a new thing for the fix, please alert my man @Galen130 when the fix is in!

tmnt-michelangelo.gif

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 11/12/2021 at 5:28 PM, CGC Mike said:

There have been talks about CGC hosting a grading contest on a regular basis.  Would anyone be interested in seeing this happen?  

are you ******* kidding me?????
@oakman29

On 11/12/2021 at 8:02 PM, Galen130 said:

Let me tag the rest of the Four Amigos.  I don't have a meme with a fourth amigo, so I'll use this instead... :1514325239_yeehawemoji:

@grendelbo @Funnybooks @Deadpoolica

Three Amigos.gif

So which one of you is Selena Gomez? 

https://www.eonline.com/news/1300606/how-selena-gomez-became-the-fourth-amigo-to-steve-martin-martin-short

On 11/12/2021 at 6:03 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

See what happened was you quoted it er uh, I was too lazy to scroll up and quote @CGC Mike and I highlighted where you quoted him, right clicked and it let me quote that section.

So therefore a new thing for the fix, please alert my man @Galen130 when the fix is in!

tmnt-michelangelo.gif

@Comics4All sentence?

On 11/12/2021 at 7:03 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

See what happened was you quoted it er uh, I was too lazy to scroll up and quote @CGC Mike

I highlighted where you quoted him, right clicked and it let me quote that section.

So therefore, a new thing for the fix, please alert my man @Galen130 when the fix is in!

tmnt-michelangelo.gif

Yeah, otherwise I might freak out!!!

Spooked Cat 1.gif

On 11/12/2021 at 7:07 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Knowing you, I have no desire to click on that link.  I scairt!!!:fear:

• Administrator
On 11/12/2021 at 9:06 PM, kav said:
On 11/12/2021 at 8:28 PM, CGC Mike said:

are you ******* kidding me?????
@oakman29

I will put you and @Galen130 in charge of rounding up people that want a grading contest, and post in this thread.  This will help me to convince my boss to approve it.  

On 11/12/2021 at 7:15 PM, CGC Mike said:

I will put you and @Galen130 in charge of rounding up people that want a grading contest, and post in this thread.  This will help me to convince my boss to approve it.  

Captain Obvious.gif

On 11/12/2021 at 6:15 PM, CGC Mike said:

best is to start sign up thread in comics general.  that way everyone will see it.

On 11/12/2021 at 6:28 PM, CGC Mike said:

yes, CGC hosting grading contests makes a lot of sense.  I remember Blowupthemoon saying it got tough to find books to send in after a while.

On 11/12/2021 at 7:17 PM, kav said:

best is to start sign up thread in comics general.  that way everyone will see it.

It's the weekend also, so some folks will be doing something else besides trolling the boards...probably. :shy: