• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exciting Updates to the CGC Chat Boards
15 15

1,842 posts in this topic

On 11/11/2021 at 8:26 PM, awakeintheashes said:
On 11/11/2021 at 6:46 PM, oakman29 said:
On 11/10/2021 at 10:00 PM, Wolverinex said:

Did you clear your cache?

Should we have to every time we want to log onto the boards ? 😫

Usually, clearing my cache gets a logout…

On 11/11/2021 at 9:12 PM, awakeintheashes said:

D3822251-F719-4165-96B5-540B5E312FDF.gif.4039c465fc71a91762eca8ac822ffc05.gif

giphy-4.gif.d608f0795338a4868b16cacd93ea6641.gif

On 11/11/2021 at 7:17 PM, thehumantorch said:

What offends you or me isn't important.  The 18+ criteria isn't pertinent.  This is a chat board hosted by CGC and they set the rules and those rules don't allow certain language.  It's up to us to understand the guidelines and post appropriately or be moderated.

I like to think of a similar situation where Bedrock walks into a crowded room and says F .... Matt.  Bedrock intends it as a joke and it's funny to Matt but it could offend someone in the room and it's inappropriate and unprofessional.

Insincere judgement and false indignation are two amusing things that definitely keep me visiting the boards.

On 11/12/2021 at 10:40 AM, jsilverjanet said:

I should stop liking so many of Bedrocks posts. People might think I'm part of some "secret clique" rather than a subscriber of common sense or worse, consider my likes "passive-aggressive" 

(shrug)

You mean you're not? 

Why did I learn this secret handshake that can only be done in a washroom with a hole in the wall?

On 11/12/2021 at 11:40 AM, jsilverjanet said:

I should stop liking so many of Bedrocks posts. People might think I'm part of some "secret clique" rather than a subscriber of common sense or worse, consider my likes "passive-aggressive" 

(shrug)

or just plain MEAN!

On 11/12/2021 at 12:40 PM, jsilverjanet said:

(shrug)

Funny,  I heard you were in the Oh boy Roy,  Greggy Glee Club, Cruising for chicks at comic conventions and Crossfit for Comic collectors clique

Edited by blazingbob

On 11/12/2021 at 12:36 PM, blazingbob said:

Funny,  I heard you were in the Oh boy Roy,  Greggy Glee Club, Cruising for chicks at comic conventions and Crossfit for Comic collectors clique

That's not fair.

Everyone's in the cruising for chicks club