• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exciting Updates to the CGC Chat Boards
15 15

1,842 posts in this topic

On 11/17/2021 at 8:26 PM, CGC Mike said:

That's what I have been told.  The details are still being worked out.

Great to here! I will enter and it will be my first grading contest ever. I am sure that I will find a nut occasionally but will mostly run around like a blind squirrel.

It would be awesome if books were selected randomly during the cgc grading process and imaged along the way, then use those images in a contest!!! Actual graded comics before and after. We could try to find the 9.4 among the 9.8s, or the 9.8 among the 9.4s or things like that.

Okay, you can probably see that I have never been in a grading contest.

• Administrator
On 11/17/2021 at 5:08 PM, universal soldier said:

@CGC Mike looks like you just need to edit the ones you put in and then maybe provide a glossary of the changes.

":82964208_goodvsevilemoji:" is  :82964208_goodvsevilemoji: so editing it to :goodvsevil: will shorten things up. I don't think you need to anything other than that.

This worked!  (worship)  Thank you.  I was trying to resave the emojis in my computer, and it wouldn't let me do it without the numbers and the word emoji.  I will get the rest changed.  

• Administrator
On 11/17/2021 at 8:31 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

How you enjoying the new gig thus far? 

So far so good.  :smile:

On 11/17/2021 at 5:39 PM, CGC Mike said:

This worked!  (worship)  Thank you.  I was trying to resave the emojis in my computer, and it wouldn't let me do it without the numbers and the word emoji.  I will get the rest changed.  

That Universal Soldier is one smart cookie.

• Administrator
On 11/17/2021 at 9:00 PM, oakman29 said:

That Universal Soldier is one smart cookie.

He certainly is.  All the emojis are fixed so you can type them.  I removed about a dozen, and added these two 

:deadhorse:

:raygun:

• Administrator
On 11/17/2021 at 9:21 PM, Domo Arigato said:
On 11/17/2021 at 8:15 PM, thehumantorch said:

To make it more fun, can we grade boardies?

And, if so......can we use negative numbers?

No and No.