• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your "Artist Oddly Positioned A Body Part" Here!
2 2

276 posts in this topic

On 11/20/2021 at 5:49 PM, Randall Ries said:

Letting 7th graders draw for Marvel? An example of Marvel insulting the intelligence of its reader base.
captain-marvel-indegenous-comic-book.thumb.jpg.5acd526950d37dbf9c3db151cb594d1f.jpg

doesnt know the basics of drawing.  The eyes are located midway between the top and bottom of head.  And look at that schnozz.

On 11/21/2021 at 12:22 AM, Comics4All said:

Does this doofus always have to  yell "split" whenever he sends out a body part? 

I was going to joke and say that at least he doesn’t shout “Amshaz!”, but, on researching…

Captain Marvel's signature ability, however, was the power to detach his head, limbs and hands and send them flying off in all directions whenever he shouted "Split!" and reattach them when he shouted "Xam!"”

I wasn’t aware of the latter.

Edited by Ken Aldred

I started a thread some years back called 'Position Impossible' which included quite a few of these. It's sitting in my 'Your Posts Removed by Moderators'. The whole thread got pulled because I masked a few swear words here and there as I pretended to replicate each cover position that was posted. 

Here's one from it - I could never work out whether it was anatomically possible or not, but it didn't half hurt when I tried to replicate it :eek:

50.thumb.jpg.3cfbfa9d7bed170906ce760e968407ab.jpg

On 11/21/2021 at 9:54 AM, Fisionbomb said:

Not a body part, but probably shouldn't have eaten those chains last night...20211120_185235.thumb.jpg.13567a297cd15acfe5e904577b1485ff.jpg20211120_185251.jpg.4ffab2b4def6e78043283380f870d50d.jpg

He's like a dog who's eaten a balloon. Someone's got to hold him down and gently pull it out. 

That or it's a trip to the vet. 

On 11/21/2021 at 10:32 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

I started a thread some years back called 'Position Impossible' which included quite a few of these. It's sitting in my 'Your Posts Removed by Moderators'. The whole thread got pulled because I masked a few swear words here and there as I pretended to replicate each cover position that was posted. 

Here's one from it - I could never work out whether it was anatomically possible or not, but it didn't half hurt when I tried to replicate it :eek:

50.thumb.jpg.3cfbfa9d7bed170906ce760e968407ab.jpg

Quite a psychedelic comic book story.

During his training to become Master of the Mystic Arts he probably did a lot of yoga and meditation and loosened up, and maybe played Twister with The Ancient One and Baron Mordo.

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 11/21/2021 at 10:58 AM, Ken Aldred said:

Quite a psychedelic comic book story.

During his training to become Master of the Mystic Arts he probably did a lot of yoga and meditation and loosened up, and maybe played Twister with The Ancient One and Baron Mordo.

Yes. Our cover girl seems to be quite alarmed by the pose, doesn't she Ken. 

On 11/21/2021 at 12:13 PM, letsgrumble said:

images.jpeg

She does seem a little horse doesn't she. Channeling Venom's gloves too. And that's some industrial strength sticky pad on her left foot there.