• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your "Artist Oddly Positioned A Body Part" Here!
2 2

276 posts in this topic

On 11/22/2021 at 2:56 PM, Randall Ries said:

Did you read Alan Moore's take on Poison Ivy in Saga Of The Swamp Thing? Chilling.

I have not, but I've been meaning to read his Swamp Thing run. Just haven't gotten around to it yet, so don't spoil it for me. :D

I didn't realize PI made an appearance, so now I'm even more interested. 

On 11/22/2021 at 3:48 PM, profholt82 said:

I have not, but I've been meaning to read his Swamp Thing run. Just haven't gotten around to it yet, so don't spoil it for me. :D

I didn't realize PI made an appearance, so now I'm even more interested. 

Yes. She and Jason Woodrue the Floronic Man made an appearance. That Moore run is required reading. Astounding series. I recommend even the issues before he took over (Issue 20) so you have a frame of reference.

I BELIEVE she also made an appearance in the deluxe 3 part series "Black Orchid" as well. That was killer. I wish they had let her remain the way she was in those series. She is trampy everywhere else. She is a psychopath in the other series.

Here she is in Neil Gaiman's mini series:

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Randall Ries

On 11/23/2021 at 12:23 AM, Fisionbomb said:

Artist oddly positioned crotch grab. Suprise!

20211122_192245.thumb.jpg.dd0977f2bddc0adef333e30bd5dce23d.jpg

The look on his face adds to the effect as well, as I'm sure the artist was fully aware of. 

Edited by Ken Aldred

Any Brian Hitch Spider-Man. He often draws him with bent calves, facing inwards, which is obviously impossibly anatomy, and it annoys the heck out of me. Iirc Greg Land does it too, but he's probably just tracing Hitch. 

On 11/22/2021 at 1:36 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

Do you think they opened the saloon door without looking Ken, and hit the bloke behind it?

kidb.PNG.b49dc7481de09c8417d3e67aa9c7efa8.PNG

Or maybe he's got his finger stuck hm

Either way, he doesn't look all the ticket. 

Extreme Giraffe phobia.

Maybe got caught in a stampede once. It was difficult  to control them out on the range in the Old West.

Edited by Ken Aldred