• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Official Holiday Raffle Thread - Join by 12/21 or Go Pound Sand!!!
19 19

1,714 posts in this topic

40??  I haven't been 40 for ten years!!!!! :preach:

On 12/24/2021 at 4:06 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Better luck next time!:Rocket:

Of course, thanks but well, I think this six pretty groovy. Everyone wants to be #1 but I'll be smiling from now until funday.

I hope you did well with your spot. I only came in to watch while I charged my ipod before a few minutes of outside work! But no need to watch it all, w00t w00t I'll be back to digest the list and see who is where in a bit.

On 12/24/2021 at 3:11 PM, Bird said:

Of course, thanks but well, I think this six pretty groovy. Everyone wants to be #1 but I'll be smiling from now until funday.

I hope you did well with your spot. I only came in to watch while I charged my ipod before a few minutes of outside work! But no need to watch it all, w00t w00t I'll be back to digest the list and see who is where in a bit.

Yes of course! I was ribbing you, #18 myself and calling it a win. :x

Didnt mean to bum anyone, it's that frivolity that gets away from me sometime  :shy:

#5 is sweet! Trade places?

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I only submitted 20 picks cause of all the US only shipping and Mystery boxes. 

I has said if my turn came and nothing on my list was left give my pick to next in line

Looks like I get something after all