• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Official Holiday Raffle Thread - Join by 12/21 or Go Pound Sand!!!
19 19

1,714 posts in this topic

On 12/26/2021 at 7:51 AM, Readcomix said:

Picks are in, as I expect to be in and out a bit, but I’ll chime in and when/if around.

Is anybody else just as excited to get picked as high as possible as they are to make their pick???

My offering last year was underwhelming, and I am hoping to be picked higher this year. I consciously stepped up my game!

On 12/26/2021 at 9:32 AM, KirbyJack said:

My offering last year was underwhelming, and I am hoping to be picked higher this year. I consciously stepped up my game!

This is what I mean - a couple years back I went low and felt bad because there are so many great offerings (maybe because it was my first year in the thread?). Last year I came off the boards in the top 10 (#7 I think) with a piece of OA as the centerpiece of my gift. Mystery boxes are popular but there’s a lot of them too so I’m not sure I can top it this year, but an EC #1 has to count for something :wishluck:

On 12/26/2021 at 10:43 AM, KirbyJack said:

Y'know, I'm beginning to suspect that Greggy's box isn't going to be available at #4. 

Might need a plan B.

I was planning on using mass hypnosis through the boards to have a chance at #40 :insane:

On 12/26/2021 at 10:43 AM, KirbyJack said:

Y'know, I'm beginning to suspect that Greggy's box isn't going to be available at #4. 

Might need a plan B.

Get that Sweet Bat Mite. I know you are more of a Marvel guy but as a fan of the silver age as well, I'm sure it's something you could appreciate. I'd love to get it, but being in the 40s, I know I won't.