• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's that time of year again: Post your favorite acquisitions of 2021...
8 8

167 posts in this topic

On 12/30/2021 at 2:21 PM, batman_fan said:

lol my collection may only be worth a drive to Cinco Ranch, TX

Oddly enough my collection is less than a mile from Cinco Ranch, TX.

On 12/30/2021 at 7:22 PM, batman_fan said:

Crud, may have to find a place closer to you, didn't realize you would have to drive that far.

For such high level communications between leaders might I suggest Ft. Worth.  World pizza might even be achievable.  (thumbsu

On 12/31/2021 at 9:12 AM, buttock said:

No.  I just tear pages off of the stack of Action 1s by the toilet and wipe with those.  

:cloud9:

On 1/2/2022 at 2:38 PM, KCOComics said:

This just showed up today, but was purchased in 2021. 

I've been looking to add a few specific Matt Baker covers to my collection for some time and this one hit my eBay alert last week. 

To my surprise, there are actually a few other copies on the Bay right now. With where prices have gone in this hobby, I feel like this book is very under valued. It's my favorite Baker cover and one of my favorite GA books. 

IMG_20220102_103720850.jpg

The label says Matt Baker art; I don't think it's a Matt Baker cover.

On 12/28/2021 at 9:14 AM, Subby1938 said:

My other big book was acquired three days before the end of that record breaking auction . Timing was everything but most important it was only short time after the birth of my first child I forever linked this book with him and will pass it on for him to enjoy many more years . Low grade but I’ll take it . A grail comic for me . 

AF 15 cgc 1.5 Universal 

66527A15-C6D9-44E1-BEAA-B94C6D2B4AE1.jpeg

BF8F8A1D-CE7F-42C3-AB99-8A3D5E5CB42B.jpeg

Low grade is better than no grade, as they say! Looks like a copy I'd be proud to own. Congrats on it and the baby boy!