• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cancer Medical Bills Piling Up HELP!
9 9

293 posts in this topic

As some of you know, I have been recently diagnosed with cancer. Right now I am severely overdrawn on my bank account as a result. 

No returns accepted, Payment accepted via PayPal or Postal Money Order.

Here is the current list:

Ultra Rare Only complete set in 9.8 to exist!

Farscape Convention Exclusives Holofoil Covers each limited to 500 and each an exclusive to a different convention.

$300 each or $800 for the set

Grafik Muzik #4 CGC 9.6 $700

30 Days of Night: Spreading the Disease Retailer Incentive Sketch cover CGC 9.8

$125

Cold Blooded #1 Silver foil Prestige Edition CGC 9.6 Excellent Vampire Horror story

$130

The Tomb of Dracula #11 CGC 8.0

$85

COM.X Issue # Zero #nn CGC 9.8 rare preview first appearances of all characters

$200

Highlander #0 RRP CGC 9.8 $250

Highlander #1 RRP CGC 9.8 $250

Highlander #2 Negative Edition CGC 9.8 $250

Satan's Sodomy Baby #1 CGC 9.8 $175

Clive Barker's Hellraiser #2 CGC 9.8 $175

House of Mystery #225 CGC 9.0 $85

Larry Harmon's Laurel and Hardy #1 CGC 9.2 $275

Chilling Tales of Horror Vol. 1 #1 6/69 CGC 8.5 $300

Fulci Comics, Eibon Press Limited Signed Edition of the comic adaptation of the Fulci classic Zombie issue #1. Only 1000 of the 1st print were made and only the first 250 of those thousand were signed and numbered. Comic was only available online and Sold out of the 1000 within an hour.

The regular edition of this book is regularly on eBay and sells for $100+ and that is just for the limited to 1000 regular edition.

I am selling 2 of the first 250 that are signed and numbered. Polybagged like the regular edition.

These are some of those Ultra-Rare horror moderns that are worth a lot. 

These I am selling for $600 each.

#'s 103/250 and 29/250

The Tick 20th Anniversary Limited Sketch Cover CGC 9.6 $150

The Tick Special Edition #2 CGC 9.4 $150

Chamber of Darkness #5 CGC 9.4 $85

1993 Creepy Fearbook CGC 9.8 $250

Even recently received a Space Jam:A New Legacy, official not found in stores, towel and headphones for sale. $50 for towel, $200 for headphones.

Raw comics: 

The Matrix preview, Creatures of the Id, Judge Dredd #1, Harley Quinn #1, Masters of the Universe #1,  and others!

For those that have asked, if not interested in the comics but want to help me out, my PayPal email is s8zaphod@aol.com

Thank you!

Edited by s8zaphod
Removed those that have sold plus prices

so sorry about the health problems and the money issues as well. I hope you find a buyer and the stress level can come down for you.

Best wishes on beating cancer. something like 40%+ of us will get one form or another so you are not alone and you will get past this

I understand, the problem is I have had these books up in different smaller threads and no takers. It was suggested to me by another on the boards to do a Lot and include a bunch of comics I have had for sale individually, so I can get to the amount I need as soon as possible.

If you mean by subject, like horror. I already did that and only a few takers. I am someone that posts to the boards that never closes out a.thread due to everything being sold, unlike others on here. So, not sure if it would actually work.

Good luck beating cancer! You’ll have everyone here rooting for you!!

Just wanted to add my voice to the “break up the lot” call… normally with a lot that big, you’ll attract mostly dealers/resellers… so they’ll be focused on buying at a deeper discount so they can flip the books individually.

But if you sell in smaller, curated lots, you hopefully will attract the right collectors … who will match up with your prices.

Whatever path, I hope you get everything you’re looking for with the sales!

Stay positive!

On 12/11/2021 at 2:09 PM, thehumantorch said:

Gentlemen.  It's Christmas, send this guy a few bucks and help a brother out.

I really wish I could.  I'm tapped out, probably for the rest of the year. :sorry:

On 12/11/2021 at 7:04 PM, jimjum12 said:

Shoot me your Paypal

On 12/10/2021 at 9:46 AM, s8zaphod said:

For those that have asked, if not interested in the comics but want to help me out, my PayPal email is s8zaphod@aol.com

On 12/11/2021 at 5:04 PM, jimjum12 said:

I had a vision 40 years ago on this day that totally changed my outlook on life. Every 10 years on this day I donate $ 300 to a needy stranger.  Shoot me your Paypal and I'll send it your way. All you have to do is pay it forward to another person when you get back on your feet. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

ah  his paypal addy is davystuart1@gmail.com (thehumantorch)  Please send me  this gentleman the $300 as quickly as humanly possible.... thanks in advance....

On 12/11/2021 at 7:04 PM, jimjum12 said:

I had a vision 40 years ago on this day that totally changed my outlook on life. Every 10 years on this day I donate $ 300 to a needy stranger.  Shoot me your Paypal and I'll send it your way. All you have to do is pay it forward to another person when you get back on your feet. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Thank you! I will pay it forward. Again my PayPal address is s8zaphod@aol.com