• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

****The Collector's Summit : May 28-29, 2022 " Bringing Together Valued and Respected Members of a Rapidly Changing Community "****
1 1

117 posts in this topic

On 5/26/2022 at 5:03 AM, zzutak said:

Be certain to stop by A-1's booth to check out the newly-acquired Winters Collection (scroll down to the bottom of the linked page for some video highlights).  :whatthe:  :whatthe:  :banana:

Given the description (straight from the comic rack to a box without being read), I'm surprised that what they showed in the video was low grade slabs.  That must have been books the OO bought already slabbed.  Plus $600,000 seems pretty low if there are multiple copies of big keys collected in the way described.  That single FF on the wall could be worth more than that.

I should add that I'm pleased they'll be at the Summit with these books.

Edited by MattTheDuck

On 5/26/2022 at 5:36 PM, MattTheDuck said:

I'm planning on attending the Mariners game against the Astros tomorrow (Friday) evening.  If anyone's interested, PM me.

i'll be at rob's table saturday PNW collectibles, please come say hi to both of us to any boardies that are there. @Chickenwings

On 5/28/2022 at 7:40 PM, Changer said:

Great seeing all these boardies,  pic included case we were matching faces.

Spent way more then I brought, lol thanks to Jeff Itkin for the loan ,  But it was glorious. My haul below.

Looks like I will need to sell more books to pay off my new debts. See you guys Sunday.

IMG_4237.jpg

IMG_4234 - Copy.jpg

IMG_4235.jpg

IMG_4236.jpg

Look happier Eric!

That Teen-Age Diary Secrets rocks!

On 5/28/2022 at 8:22 PM, Changer said:

. I am so happy just a little too frazzled

... after seeing so many raw Zip Comics, great pulp original art, several Matt Bakers including Cinderella Love 25 in a relatively small show. Sorry, no cosplay or Funko pop pics. 😉

IMG_20220529_081749_347.jpg

IMG_20220529_081749_177.jpg

IMG_20220529_081749_282.jpg