• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The SECRET PLAN Folder

265 posts in this topic

HOLY CRAPOLI ! ! !...........Donut is secretly Syria ! ! ! shocked.gif

And I'm locked and loaded and ready to go as well. We'll probably have to wait until it gets a little later and people log on. I've been looking for coinees to fight against and the little tulips are staying away. Apparently they aren't as stupid as they look and the DO know what's good for them. mad.gif

I'm injured.

I've got an infection in my left eye that's as painful as all get out, and my eyelid is swollen up so that I'm having trouble seeing. I don't know how much good I can do, but I will say that it's put me in a lousy mood. I'll do my best to spend a coinee or two, but I may need a medic.

Helga

HEL--

I'm outa here, as Easter slips away from the east coast. Had a couple of laughs, and coinee Shaun was truly worth thumping. My second front in US Coins got shut down pretty quick, so we're left standing over the Water Cooler.

But I agree with the Major, it was a hoot to band all the Comics Brethern & Sistern together!

Hoo-hah

Z.

OK GANG......WELL DONE BY EVERYBODY.

ALTHOUGH THERE WAS NO MASS EXODUS TO THE "BOX"......YET......WE STILL PUNKED THOSE COINEES.

MY HAT'S OFF TO EVERYONE. IT WAS NICE TO HAVE YOU ALL UP IN THE WATER COOLER TO FIGHT AGAINST THEIR WORTHLESS DRIVEL.

IF THERE IS GOING TO BE ANY DRIVEL UP THERE......DAMMIT.....IT'S GOING TO BE OUR WORTHLESS DRIVEL.

DRINKS FOR EVERYONE ! ! !