• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The SECRET PLAN Folder

265 posts in this topic

Bug, you're referring to the water cooler. That's the demilitarized zone -- parties from both sides there. I'm talking the Baghdad of coinee terriroty: the NGC boards. That's where I'm posting, buddy. You have to boldly go in and take the real estate right out from under them. Didn't Tommy Franks teach you anything, you paper-? Now go in there and fight, dagnabbit.

Ahh....my bad.....I saw your post in the water cooler and thought that's what you were talking about.

Paper-? frown.gif ..........better that than a closet Democrap. tongue.gif

Ok......I'm off to start some fights.

Wait just a second...........What the?........Where the hell is that smell coming from?..........Dammit Helga, it's coming from your coin. mad.gif

HEL-- (ya don't mind if I call you 'Hel' do you?)

Agree with your assessment re: Water Cooler. A barren wasteland. We could drive the coiness to ground there, but what's the point? We've owned that territory before up until the foul mercenary hoards from PCGS arrived.

A second front in US Coins is needed. I saw evidence of Delta force raids in a couple of threads. The "Coin Luv pt 2" satire would be funny except it was started by a coinee and is apparently legit (and therefore somewhat pathetic).

So, as the day shift, I'll take the point. All you Left coasters take it from there-- I'll check back tonight.

Hoo-ha.

Z.