• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The SECRET PLAN Folder

265 posts in this topic

FIRST you say: just make sure it doesn't backfire and they end up liking it over here

THEN you say: Who cares.......I don't have any frigging coins to sell

Well if we LIKE it here, then maybe we WOULD be buying some comic books, DILLWEED. No WONDER most comic auctions look like a genetic experiment gone awry!

FIRST you say: just make sure it doesn't backfire and they end up liking it over here

THEN you say: Who cares.......I don't have any frigging coins to sell

Well if we LIKE it here, then maybe we WOULD be buying some comic books, DILLWEED. No WONDER most comic auctions look like a genetic experiment gone awry!

Yo....Dink.....you make even less sense than Pov. smirk.gif

All right, after my rapid consumption of my MRE, I'm back with the list of Delta Force Agents.

1. Bug

That's all I've got. Bug, you're going to have to recruit a rag-tag bunch of misfits, freaks and geeks (think A-Team) to lead on to certain doom. We'll raise our drinks to those of you who don't make it home and we'll disavow any knowledge of the existance of any of you that may survive. You make us proud, soldier. You make us real danged proud! (And make sure you take Greggy so you can use him as a human shield... and if it gets cold, cut him open and use him like a sleeping bag. That'll teach him to make his snide Roy W. remarks.) mad.gif

I was thinking about taking a trip over to the old coin forums that gave most of these Coinee devils the old lumpuckeroo (the heave-ho). They must have NUMEROUS enemies on the other side that would love to participate in laying waste to their ranks.

Hammer, I think that's an excellent idea!!!!!!!! They'd NEVER see that one coming! And hell, if we get a whole bunch of new people here, that will keep "Big Brother" (Arch) happy! Beyond that, we'll have a fresh batch to needlessly slaughter on the 4th of July Boom-Boom Spectacular!

(And make sure you take Greggy so you can use him as a human shield... and if it gets cold, cut him open and use him like a sleeping bag. That'll teach him to make his snide Roy W. remarks.)

Yes....we will be the new LOSERS!

BTW, where's David Padgett going to school next year? tongue.gif

BTW, where's David Padgett going to school next year?

THIS IS NO PLACE FOR TALKING SPORTS, SOLDIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can talk sports while you're trying to hold your buddy's guts in with your bare hands while coinee f-bombs are dropping all around you and your leg is wrapped in some barbed wire and you can't see because the smoke is so thick and you've got someone else's eyeballs that got blown out of their head and into your recently-emptied sockets and the top of your head's been burned off because you didn't think it fashionable to wear your helmet and your buddy's screaming because you just clamped down too hard and you busted open his liver and now bile is leaking all over your hands! THAT's when you can talk sports! Did David say where he was going to play today???

(And make sure you take Greggy so you can use him as a human shield... and if it gets cold, cut him open and use him like a sleeping bag. That'll teach him to make his snide Roy W. remarks.)

Actually, I've been thinking about this... using Greggy as a human shield is just mean. Besides, it doesn't seem very "Greggy" to me... this is why I propose that we use Greggy as a panty shield! No fuss, no muss!

... I propose that we use Greggy as a panty shield!

Are you INSANE? If Greggy actually succeeds even as a Panty Shield there will be ABSOLUTELY NO END to his boasts! They will be in his sig, most probably reflected in his avatar and anywhere else it may be - perhaps the bottom left corner of the next book he puts up for grading? Who knows? It is a Frankenstein Monster in the works! I weep for us!

For THIS shall be the upshot of our experiment!

If Greggy actually succeeds even as a Panty Shield there will be ABSOLUTELY NO END to his boasts! They will be in his sig, most probably reflected in his avatar and anywhere else it may be - perhaps the bottom left corner of the next book he puts up for grading?

Then we'd have the Greggy L. Panty Shield Pedigree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And imagine how affordable THOSE would be!!!!