• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The SECRET PLAN Folder

265 posts in this topic

that i can handle that parasite dude.

Looks like parasite has cloned himself ("Conservative," go figure crazy.gif ).

2 on 1? OK, Plop, no longer any need to have one hand tied behind your back. ooo.gif

Who's got Goody 2 Shoos in the crosshairs? mad.gif

Z.

In an effort to thoroughly confuse the coinees, I am going to enter their threads showing off my big-busted dollar.

bustedbuck.jpg

Because they are unsure what women look like if they're not silver, I'm certain it will confuse them enough that we can begin a sneak attack.

Helga

Has it started yet? I didn't see any suspicious threads in the coinee forum. When is 'go time'?

I don't think it's officially started yet. We had a coinee infiltrator invade the water cooler with a thread about me. It seems that they've resorting to bagging on me in their forum across the street so I can't respond to them. LMAO laugh.gif

I decided to start bagging, so I went into the coinee forum and posted in one of the threads. Call me a scout. I'll let you know if they all start crying or if any of them has the good cents to surrender immediately.

Yeah.....I saw your post, Joa......Helga. That's the thread that we've been bagging on them all day long in. A couple of coinees (Arcadia and Tjennings) attempted to make a stand in there but were pushed back into the toilet they crawled out of.

Did you look at the first post in that thread and click on the link in it? I'm getting bagged on in multiple forums. crazy.gif

Bug, you're referring to the water cooler. That's the demilitarized zone -- parties from both sides there. I'm talking the Baghdad of coinee terriroty: the NGC boards. That's where I'm posting, buddy. You have to boldly go in and take the real estate right out from under them. Didn't Tommy Franks teach you anything, you paper-? Now go in there and fight, dagnabbit!

Oh, and yes I read the other thread. They are very fearful little men.

Helga