• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,317 posts in this topic

On 2/21/2023 at 11:14 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I have been doing better.  However the last several weeks have been spent taking care of my mom who was in the hospital/ ICU. 

Unfortunately last Saturday she passed. So I have now been trying to get all of her affairs in order. 

It was 7 years ago we lost my father (overnight) he passed in his sleep and since then it has been one battle after another with my mother's health. 

She has been through 1 bout with breast cancer, necrotizing fasciitis that required multiple major surgeries and immobilized for 3 month, 3 different bouts with lung cancer , a major staph infection that required surgery.  Each year has been a new hurdle for her to overcome and each time she fought through them to regain her health. It has been tough especially with me going through the issues of my own , but I was there for her as she always was for me.

I am thankful for every moment I had with her and my father.  

Sorry for your loss krypto...know that we are here for you in the cornfield😇:cheers:

On 2/24/2023 at 12:15 AM, ageofsilver said:

Best wishes in a difficult time. Somehow, that sounds like a greeting card sentiment, knowing what you are actually going through. Take care, man. 

20230224_101903.jpg.95f6ebf1238d095a5215b80c29dec530.jpg