• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2022 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
10 10

762 posts in this topic

On 9/23/2022 at 7:30 PM, BbqP.Bun85 said:

Thank you! :bigsmile: This was worth the wait. 

It spoke to me as well, smart Chun li! I kept looking out the window with her lol

I'd come home to that haha:gossip:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/23/2022 at 5:35 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

It spoke to me as well, smart Chun li! I kept looking out the window with her lol

I'd come home to that haha:gossip:

:bigsmile: I know right! I should have had Ryu walking away too., but I didn't want to push it with the artist. Main focus was on Chun-Li and he did an amazing job. Well not sure if you remember that JSC made a Black Cat homage cover where Peter Parker is flying toward her instead. So maybe I will have another homage sketch to that too, but I dont know who in the Street Fighter universe that Ryu would be interested. I would still rather go back to Chun-Li too. :x

On 9/23/2022 at 7:25 AM, Ron C. said:

George Perez

Perez Thanos.jpg

(worship)

On 9/27/2022 at 3:28 PM, Ron C. said:

Mitch Gerads

Gerads Catwoman 98.jpg

I like the sketch, but whats up with the bat cat Mitch thing?

On 9/27/2022 at 3:58 PM, s-man said:

I like the sketch, but whats up with the bat cat Mitch thing?

Most of his sketch covers and commissions are signed M!tch! in a word bubble. He usually does some type of dialog to go along with it. I prefer a more minimalist signature (like CHO or AH!), but that's his thing right now and I am fine with it.

On 9/30/2022 at 4:47 PM, Ron C. said:

Shi by Adam Hughes

Shi Adam Hughes.jpeg

That's definitely different than his usual. :x

Old label, so I assume he doesn't do that much effort anymore?  Or is there a rule to getting non side profile portraits? 

Idk but I like it a lot, recently looked for something like that and it seemed few and far between...