• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE MARVELS starring Brie Larson, Iman Vellani and Teyonna Parris (2023)
9 9

3,126 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, paperheart said:

definition of true genius: take a brand with a rich 75 year publication history, the backbone of the model superhero film (Superman), the best the superhero film has to offer (Nolan trilogy) and turn it over to a hack that implodes the entire universe in 5 years. GENIUS!!

image.png.a661f4db4eed4a6ac1500ea52418714a.png

1 hour ago, paperheart said:

definition of true genius: take a brand with a rich 75 year publication history, the backbone of the model superhero film (Superman), the best the superhero film has to offer (Nolan trilogy) and turn it over to a hack that implodes the entire universe in 5 years. GENIUS!!

thats_bait.gif.62e5b21ccd6478405652a13b5b43291b.gif

:bigsmile:

1 hour ago, paperheart said:

definition of true genius: take a brand with a rich 75 year publication history, the backbone of the model superhero film (Superman), and the best the superhero film has to offer (Nolan trilogy) GENIUS!!

I completely agree! 

From everybody's new favorite Batman, the Batfleck himself...

“Kevin Feige, who is the, I have to say, the greatest producer, most successful producer who’s ever lived. He’s the only guy in the world who if he told me like, ‘I know what the audience wants. This is what we’re doing,’ I would believe him 100%. That f**ker knows his audience like no producer – he’s a genius. He’s like a master ringmaster,” Affleck said.

6 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Ben Affleck circa 2016 also had a 65/35 chance that he was publicly drunk.

Can you please focus more on the productions and less on the 'I must be right - my ideas are always right'? It seems to go much smoother when we do less of that.

3 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Can you please focus more on the productions and less on the 'I must be right - my ideas are always right'? It seems to go much smoother when we do less of that.

Perhaps I would if I didn't get as many reponses telling me how wrong I am.