• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Announces Updates to Services and Fees for 2022
6 6

228 posts in this topic

On 1/4/2022 at 1:22 PM, wombat said:

Its some kind of crazy pyramid scheme. What exactly did they do with the increased fees from last time to improve things? This is the most CGC thing CGC could have done. 

See my post above for the logical thinking. lol 

On 1/4/2022 at 3:22 PM, NewWorldOrder said:

Until they stop getting thousands of books today they will just keep raising theirs prices to try to slow the garbage down.

If I was in charge it would be much higher.  Raise until you see a drop off in submissions.

John and all of you are to blame for CGC raising their rates.  Let's be clear!

You all want CGC to drop their rates?  Stop submitting so they can cut back on all expenses. 

Disney World has been doing this forever. Makes sense. 

On 1/4/2022 at 1:22 PM, NewWorldOrder said:

Until they stop getting thousands of books today they will just keep raising theirs prices to try to slow the garbage down.

If I was in charge it would be much higher.  Raise until you see a drop off in submissions.

John, Greggy, and all of you are to blame for CGC raising their rates.  Let's be clear!

You all want CGC to drop their rates?  Stop submitting so they can cut back on all expenses. 

The entire hobby is to blame.  CGC is just cashing in.  QC will get better once you the customer vote with you wallet. 

This is spot on! The amount of derk getting graded is astounding. Anyone expecting a company to forgo profit just cause is out of their damn minds!

On 1/4/2022 at 3:35 PM, nikocb said:

Every shipment to me via FedEx has been delayed during the past two years. They've lost 3 separate shipments.

They want people to use their own account.  Then they don't have to try and back bill later.