• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WonderCon April 1-3 2022

55 posts in this topic

On 3/20/2022 at 12:42 PM, Cobbledclam said:

Harley 

Sal

Jim

Bob

Brad

Gino

Cal

Al

Dan

Nan

that I know of.

and…….how many More?

336FD664-A8A7-4C56-9799-1CF7EE6C2376.jpeg

Bummer. Sounds like the Valley Con. Was hoping for at least Brian Peets, Jamie Graham or Dale Roberts.

Sounds like the SDCC folks are in real trouble…

I wonder if you could just show up and buy a ticket at the door? 

On 4/1/2022 at 1:52 PM, Dark Knight said:

I'd like to see the big boy books please :foryou:.  I won't be there until tomorrow so there's a chance some of the books will be sold today :cry:

Just peek into your vault for big boy books 🤓👌🏽

On 4/2/2022 at 1:07 AM, Primetime said:
On 4/1/2022 at 1:52 PM, Dark Knight said:

I'd like to see the big boy books please :foryou:.  I won't be there until tomorrow so there's a chance some of the books will be sold today :cry:

Just peek into your vault for big boy books 🤓👌🏽

It's not as nice as it used to be lol

On 4/2/2022 at 8:46 AM, Dark Knight said:

It's not as nice as it used to be lol

I went a lot when it was in SF. I remember seeing Restored Superman 1s around 20k Batman 1s 10k Tec 28 slight Resto 8.0 for 8k that I almost bought.

I wanted Terrys Sup 1 low grade He wanted 11k I offered 10k and walked away without book :makepoint:

@RobertBeerbohm Had a Restored 8.0 Mod Tec 31 for 8k that I know I could have got cheaper but that book had no interest in 1998 :makepoint:

Action 1 pages for up to 1k was crazy :makepoint: Beat up Action 6 300 Tec 35 Beat 350 that was a No those crazy sellers :makepoint:

Harley had few FF 1s cgc 2.5 he wanted 900 Thought that was crazy :makepoint:

That crazy New York guy from NY with the dyed hair Mike C bought a cgc X-men 1 4.5 for 1000 thought he was nuts. :makepoint: He had a CGC 9.0 Action 1 Restored he wanted 90k for and was walking the room with it.

I really wish we still had those Days, but money has flooded the Market and drove prices up.

NOW CAN WE HAVE SOME PICTURES PLEASE.