• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3rd Annual Grading Contest Final Round (Results are In)
8 8

185 posts in this topic

On 1/21/2022 at 1:30 PM, Funnybooks said:

Captain America Lol GIF by Justin Gammon

congrats guys!!!!!

what's the tiebreaker scenario?

Well, as I said, Cushing fan was in the lead, then there was tie and now we have someone in lead again(so no ties for 1st place). Still waiting on another person who could make a big difference. 

And if there is a tie, then the two people will have to give the original grade for that Daredevil 168.

On 1/21/2022 at 1:35 PM, William-James88 said:

Well, as I said, Cushing fan was in the lead, then there was tie and now we have someone in lead again(so no ties for 1st place). Still waiting on another person who could make a big difference. 

And if there is a tie, then the two people will have to give the original grade for that Daredevil 168.

yes..thanks for the clarification..i forgot about this as I was wallowing in my second round results :wavingwhiteflag:

By the way, so far, there has only been 1 person in 1 round which got all 3 bullseyes. 

At the end of all this, I will ask you which book is your biggest surprise. 

And then when I get the books back, we'll take a look at them and see the big difference a press made (or not)

On 1/21/2022 at 12:35 PM, William-James88 said:

image.png.7b65de9cd142be762118dc6d4d965f8b.png

On 1/21/2022 at 11:35 AM, William-James88 said:

Project future and past grades.

hulk-endgame.gif.3bc7a056679b46133b0c4f8749e38203.gif

On 1/21/2022 at 12:38 PM, William-James88 said:

By the way, so far, there has only been 1 person in 1 round which got all 3 bullseyes. 

And then when I get the books back, we'll take a look at them and see the big difference a press made (or not)

Means someone got triple bulls this round?!?!?!?

Grats whomever that is!

On 1/21/2022 at 1:38 PM, William-James88 said:

Looking forward to it.  It's been a fun exercise to distract myself from the crashing stock market

On 1/21/2022 at 1:38 PM, William-James88 said:

I already know which book was the thorn on my side :pullhair: and thinking about it now....

Im So Stupid Hillary Clinton GIF by Saturday Night Live

On 1/21/2022 at 1:47 PM, Wolverinex said:

Looking forward to it.  It's been a fun exercise to distract myself from the crashing stock market

wait, waht? Didn't know. I know my stocks were in the dumps because I bet on china, but didn't know the rest was going down too.

EDIT: Went to check, oh hell

On 1/21/2022 at 12:47 PM, Wolverinex said:

This is why I invest in mattresses.  Sleeping on your own money is much nicer, albeit a little lumpy at times.  Hate it when they give me my change in pennies too!

On 1/21/2022 at 1:30 PM, Crops068 said:

This is why I invest in mattresses.  Sleeping on your own money is much nicer, albeit a little lumpy at times.  Hate it when they give me my change in pennies too!

breaking-bad-money.gif.41fd193d7488e454f2d56d49b314ee23.gif

On 1/21/2022 at 3:04 PM, William-James88 said:

wait, waht? Didn't know. I know my stocks were in the dumps because I bet on china, but didn't know the rest was going down too.

EDIT: Went to check, oh hell

Yeah everything is a bloody mess now and the Fed hasn't even increased interest rates yet. 

Edited by Wolverinex