• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DUNGEONS & DRAGONS HONOR AMONG THIEVES movie (3/31/23)
2 2

93 posts in this topic

I’m really surprised by these reviews.  The previews look terrible and I just can’t see this doing well at the theaters but maybe the word of mouth will make it a success.

On 3/11/2023 at 7:30 AM, 1Cool said:

I’m really surprised by these reviews.  The previews look terrible and I just can’t see this doing well at the theaters but maybe the word of mouth will make it a success.

Yeah.  I saw a trailer on Friday (watching the new Scream movie).  I thought it looked awful.  Hard pass.  

On 3/13/2023 at 11:30 AM, media_junkie said:

OMG at 59 seconds into the clip there is a cameo of the characters from the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon from the 80s!

lol I might go see this just because of that nice little touch. 

On 3/11/2023 at 3:18 AM, Bosco685 said:

Maybe this actually ends up being worth the ticket.

:wishluck:

not sure who this film is made for. Does anyone want to go watch yet another girl-boss /mary-sue female character rescue and emasculate the bumbling male? I despise the trailers for this and no I will not see it

Edited by Artboy99

On 3/15/2023 at 11:01 PM, bentbryan said:
On 3/15/2023 at 10:24 PM, media_junkie said:

They sure do want to show off their Displacer Beast, I hope that isn't the high light of the film.

Better make sure. Roll your D20 and add your Constitution modifier. Need a 19 lol 

A vorpal sword, and diapers at the ready (thumbsu

On 3/15/2023 at 6:22 AM, Bosco685 said:

FrMuo-qWAAQVm3o.thumb.jpeg.b716527a60ad12fa81cfd2de053d80e0.jpeg

Screening due to my brothers interests, here at Alamo Drafthouse. Decent theater, complete with tornado warnings and light rain. 🕊️ To those who ventured out to see D&D.

IMG_20230316_172731524.jpg

On 3/16/2023 at 6:29 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Screening due to my brothers interests, here at Alamo Drafthouse. Decent theater, complete with tornado warnings and light rain. 🕊️ To those who ventured out to see D&D.

IMG_20230316_172731524.jpg

That’s awesome! Always wanted to go there and see a movie 

On 3/16/2023 at 5:34 PM, bentbryan said:

That’s awesome! Always wanted to go there and see a movie 

It's quieted down now thank God, and yes it's $9 for a drink and $9 for mozzarella sticks, so pick you're battles lol

Still delightful service and hospitality!

IMG_20230316_173546192.jpg

IMG_20230316_173543044.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 3/16/2023 at 5:52 PM, bentbryan said:

Please post what you think of the movie after! 

Very fun 😊 not so much the endless mind warp I thought I may be tempted to feel. It was tastefully with the affects, so while not over the top for this genre, it felt very family friendly for pg-13. A reprieve for me

Edited by ADAMANTIUM