• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Winter Edition (#1) Round 2
11 11

314 posts in this topic

The grades that I have selected, as representing my best guesses for grades which match those of the images of the comic books which appear on the first page of this thread, and which I am hoping will achieve a high score in this, Round Two, of the CGC Winter grading contest

Have been submitted.

I  am new to grading comics. I have to say win, loose, or draw I’m having a blast! Learning this new skill is so much fun! I don’t care to win the prizes, but being acknowledged that I’m within a step or spot-on brings a smile to my face. This is truly a pleasure to know I am growing in my skills. Even if my grades are far off tomorrow I will adjust to learn this trade. And to everyone who is struggling to learn. Never give-up! Never give-in! Persistence will pay-off! Keep pushing forward!
Thank You Mike. 

On 2/9/2022 at 7:57 PM, IvanGreebka said:

Grades are in! I think this round weeds out alot.....and I'm probably one of those being weeded!!! LOL! Thanks CGCMike for holding this contest. I'm new to grading and collecting so this is a valued learning experience. I feel good scoring what I did iin round 1.

No sir, 

Your not weeded out! Even if you don’t win hold your head up high and try next time. Learn from this….

I see it this way! It’s fun!

• Administrator
On 2/9/2022 at 9:41 PM, pretzelz2001 said:

Is this the first round?  Can I submit my grades?  I'm very new to this, how do I PM my grades?

This is the second round.  We will be having the next contest in the spring.  It's too late to join this one.