• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Winter Edition (#1) Round 2
11 11

314 posts in this topic

On 2/10/2022 at 11:34 AM, JollyComics said:

First one was :fourleafclover: (emoji agreement section) then second one was :busy: (Hmmm).

all I got was a comment-"wow all 5 correct"

I am in. This is great, I am going to learn quite a bit. There are some novel defects on those books, real head scratchers!

I have to get my act together so I can devote some time tonight to the reveal thread and why the grades are what they are!

Good times.

On 2/10/2022 at 12:45 PM, Bird said:

I am in. This is great, I am going to learn quite a bit. There are some novel defects on those books, real head scratchers!

I have to get my act together so I can devote some time tonight to the reveal thread and why the grades are what they are!

Good times.

youre not supposed to discuss anything abt the condition/grades of the books!!

On 2/10/2022 at 1:41 PM, kav said:

youre not supposed to discuss anything abt the condition/grades of the books!!

Even after the results are revealed?  I assumed it would be okay at that point and very educational for the community

On 2/10/2022 at 4:52 PM, 1337pino said:

it's really two contests in one, you have to find the different threads with the different information as well

by the end we'll have the whole front page :whatthe:

On 2/10/2022 at 1:51 PM, 1337pino said:

Even after the results are revealed?  I assumed it would be okay at that point and very educational for the community

after is fine.  But we are not after round 2 yet.

On 2/7/2022 at 10:36 AM, Vince G said:

If CGC follows the overstreet grading standard, that TMNT is way overgraded.  However, they seem to be more lenient on books with a single minor defect than strict overstreet guidelines.  I followed the guide and graded that 8.0 so I hear ya.  

im still can't get over this lol   sorry guys im ole skool beat this horse to death...where are the round 2 results ! j/k