• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IRS agent busted for stealing $43 worth of comics

125 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

Here is my only question... 

Did the IRS Agent try to shoplift?  Everything else is irrelevant. 

I'm interested in which new comics on the shelf in 2005 were in the $43 and whether they are now worth $4.30. :grin: 

18 hours ago, chad minton said:

He is still operating a cash only business  13 years later. The IRS should have a look at Velvet Underground’s accounting practices 

And who might you be and why do you care about bumping a thread for YOUR VERY FIRST POST HERE 14 years after the fact to let us know that someone is running a cash business? 

6 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:
18 hours ago, chad minton said:

He is still operating a cash only business  13 years later. The IRS should have a look at Velvet Underground’s accounting practices 

And who might you be and why do you care about bumping a thread for YOUR VERY FIRST POST HERE 14 years after the fact to let us know that someone is running a cash business? 

Oh! He's Chad, he's bad, he knows it! :sorry: 

I really need to stop listening to the radio so much, I think I'm doing the time warp! :eek: 

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

hm How often do these books come up for sale from this collection?  I might want one... 

I have a Two-Gun Kid or Gunsmoke Western I picked up from Superworld several years back. I wasn't specifically looking for one, just wanted the book. Ted might've had a few others, but they were just mixed into the inventory.

On 10/25/2005 at 4:17 PM, Ares said:

Later, Terry repeatedly raised his voice in questioning Riddle, asking whether the store owner keeps records necessary for tax purposes.

Objection!  Relevance!

Sustained

50 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

very curious indeed!

I’m just a guy that got absolutely  verbally ripped to shreds and kicked out of Mr. Riddles shop yesterday because - get this - we let our 6 book pull ride for a month last year while working out of town. Sorry if my comment was totally out of context or off topic guys. 

Edited by chad minton
Forgot text

5 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

12 minutes ago, chad minton said:

I’m just a guy that got absolutely  verbally ripped to shreds and kicked out of Mr. Riddles shop yesterday because - get this - we let our 6 book pull ride for a month last year while working out of town. Sorry if my comment was totally out of context or off topic guys. 

Understandable then.  Well, if you want to be a participant in these boards then what you should have done was to start a brand new topic and fill it with half truths, call out people who disagree with you, make fun of them, exhibit no sense of humility, brag about your collection, and that we should know who you are, that you press books better than anyone else and can trim a book in a way that CBCS would never be able to tell, (but CGC could). 

THEN and only THEN will you be welcome with open arms. 

Kidding

Welcome to the boards !

17 minutes ago, chad minton said:

Go back and tell him Mr Riddles sounds like the name of a cat.

4 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

what

do you get

when you

verbally rip

me to shreds

and kick me out

of the store?

A zombie thread

brought back

from the dead

oopity  - dupity  -  poop-pety poo