• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IRS agent busted for stealing $43 worth of comics

125 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I was wondering if there are any other 10 year old plus threads that deserve to be continued...

Just wondering... hm 

I would think that it would probably be fun to bump the very first thread ever in Comics General! Go all the way back, back, back... to the forum Big Bang! If there was a way to figure out what that was. Can the threads be searched by date? Or a chronological listing of the threads? I'll bet like Galactus, Greggy was there at the birth of the CGC universe.

Edited by James J Johnson

23 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I was wondering if there are any other 10 year old plus threads that deserve to be continued...

Just wondering... hm 

I could resurrect the aware bullying thread-

4 minutes ago, kav said:

I guess politics came a bit later-here's the first page:
https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/8-comics-general/page/2382/

So the very first post was by the Architect.

Then Fantastic Four, Greggy, Bronty, an unnamed guest (didn't have to register to post back then?) and ComicDave.

This crew are the founding fathers.. (worship)

2 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Then Fantastic Four, Greggy, Bronty, an unnamed guest (didn't have to register to post back then?) and ComicDave.

I was that unnamed guest

33 minutes ago, kav said:

I was that unnamed guest

So if the Architect was the very first post; the Alpha. How likely is it that he may also be the Omega, and one day, have the final say, like a living CGC Tribunal? I know it's austere, and at the same time, too terrible to comprehend, but it's just another one of those wacky Friday night forum questions. :insane:

11 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

So if the Architect was the very first post; the Alpha. How likely is it that he may also be the Omega, and one day, have the final say, like a living CGC Tribunal? I know it's austere, and at the same time, too terrible to comprehend, but it's just another one of those wacky Friday night forum questions. :insane:

No Arch is long gone.

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

Like a candle in the wind? I hope not as in :angel: long gone?

as in "later dudes"

7 minutes ago, kav said:

as in "later dudes"

Well, he's like the Abner Doubleday of the forum. A historic hobby figure. I didn't know that. I didn't realize search the page order itself. It's like in Slingblade, "It ain't got no gas in it", which actually is a double negative meaning that it does have gas in it!

Edited by James J Johnson

On 10/26/2005 at 8:55 AM, Aces said:

Yes.

So do Food and Drug admistration agents. screwy.gif

I need to verify the veracity of this statement. 

In the last 20 years in pharma and medical device, I don't recall seeing one on an agent.  

Patrick

3 hours ago, James J Johnson said:

That history appears a bit strange.  It does look like Architecht joined the forum and started the first thread with a single post on January 25th, 2002.

Then it looks like Fantastic Four made the second post on the forum by starting the second thread on September 20th, 2002 (8 months after the first post?)........but his join date is listed months earlier as March 29th, 2002.  

There's some pretty big gaps in the timelines there.

And it looks like Bronty joined on March 26th, 2002 (a few days before Fantastic Four).  I could be mistaken, but I seem to remember at one point that Bronty (or possibly someone else) had a custom title listing them as the first "official" forum member (besides CGC employees, forum moderaters, etc).

2 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

That history appears a bit strange.  It does look like Architecht joined the forum and started the first thread with a single post on January 25th, 2002.

Then it looks like Fantastic Four made the second post on the forum by starting the second thread on September 20th, 2002 (8 months after the first post?)........but his join date is listed months earlier as March 29th, 2002.  

And it looks like Bronty joined on March 26th, 2002 (a few days before Fantastic Four).  I could be mistaken, but I seem to remember at one point that Bronty (or possibly someone else) had a custom title listing them as the first "official" forum member (besides CGC employees, forum moderaters, etc).

C.E.R.N. again! More Mandela Effect timeline and chronological madness. "Wolves" instead of lions laying down with lambs. "Noooo, I am your father" instead of Luke, I am your father, and more.  Will it never end?

16 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

Braddick is the first official forum member...and hasn't been around in a couple of years.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/profile/23-braddick/