• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IRS agent busted for stealing $43 worth of comics

125 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Braddick is the first official forum member...and hasn't been around in a couple of years.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/profile/23-braddick/

Ahhhhh.....that's right.  I knew I had seen that custom title somewhere.  

And it's too bad he hasn't been around.....Braddick was always a good guy.

I think there are some people who're very happy that much of the history is disappearing from the boards, so the new people don't know what they're really dealing with 2c

10 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

I think there are some people who're very happy that much of the history is disappearing from the boards, so the new people don't know what they're really dealing with 2c

the truth is hurtful and offensive

18 hours ago, James J Johnson said:

C.E.R.N. again! More Mandela Effect timeline and chronological madness. "Wolves" instead of lions laying down with lambs. "Noooo, I am your father" instead of Luke, I am your father, and more.  Will it never end?

Music has charms to soothe the savage breast-

20 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Give it time. It's early yet. :devil:

ya i've lost my cool a couple of times recently, there have been personal friends who have "issues" at my house recently. to my knowledge that acquaintance has been put out of the picture for the foreseeable future.. as of today so :wishluck: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

ya i've lost my cool a couple of times recently, there have been personal friends who have "issues" at my house recently. to my knowledge that aquaintance has benn put out of the picture for the forseeable future.. as of today so :wishluck: 

Like Clemenza said, "It's alright. You need one of these things every 5 years; 10 years or so. Helps get rid of the bad blood". :sumo:

1 hour ago, kav said:

the truth is hurtful and offensive

True, especially for people who throw years old kudos in another persons face every chance they get, especially knowing the person who left those kudos has no bigger regret in the hobby spanning 30+ years.

12 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Like Clemenza said, "It's alright. You need one of these things every 5 years; 10 years or so. Helps get rid of the bad blood". :sumo:

i'm nervous to say, but a friend tried to commit suicide at my house :sorry: 

i had to wrestle the knife away and for ten more minutes until th cops showed up. this person has since seen psychiatric help, but i'm too old to have them over anymore. i'm too afraid that they'd turn the knife on me next time. one and done. and no, drugs nor alchohol were involved , so i hope and pray they seek help...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

i'm nervous to say, but a friend tried to commit suicide at my house :sorry: 

i had to wrestle the knife away and for ten more minutes until th cops showed up. this person has since seen psychiatric help, but i'm too old to have them over anymore. i'm too afraid that they'd turn the knife on me next time. one and done. and no drugs nor alchohol weren't involved , so i hope and pray they seek help...

more likely an attempt at attention.  Real suicides do it in private.