• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Spring Edition (#2) Sign-up Thread
25 25

278 posts in this topic

On 4/4/2022 at 12:01 PM, Crops068 said:

On 4/4/2022 at 12:07 PM, Galen130 said:

Still not interested, but thanks for the tag. (thumbsu

My mind was changed, for those who missed it.  I'm in..

Man, I was totally planning on giving this a pass.  I don't really have anything to get graded right now and was worried I might miss a round by not being here every day.  But now Sharon is going around liking it when people say they're in?  Dang, I guess I'm in.

On 4/7/2022 at 12:32 PM, thunsicker said:

Man, I was totally planning on giving this a pass.  I don't really have anything to get graded right now and was worried I might miss a round by not being here every day.  But now Sharon is going around liking it when people say they're in?  Dang, I guess I'm in.

:foryou:

I'm always afraid to do that shout out thingy in case I forget someone...but I'm considering spamming a bit when I get home. If I am going to do this I want a lot of friendly company. I looked back, time flies... I did one 11 years ago.  Lol

On 4/4/2022 at 9:35 AM, CGC Mike said:

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to CGC's 2nd grading contest.  It will start around April 25th.  Please post in this thread to enter the contest.   The deadline to enter is April 20th 8:00 PM Eastern time.  :news:  The maximum capacity for this contest is 200  participants.  First come first serve.  

If you don't intend on playing until the end, don't sign up.  For the people that fail to finish the contest, I will put them on a list, and they will not be allowed to enter the next contest.  They will have to "sit one out"  An exception will be if someone contacts me with a legitimate excuse.  354 people signed up for the first contest.  218 people dropped out.  It isn't fair for the people that were turned away due to the set limit of people allowed to sign up.  It's also not fair to the organizers that spent countless hours coming up with a list of people in the sign-up thread, adding them to the spreadsheet, and sending them a PM.  

grading_contest_template 2.png

Count me in.