• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Spring Edition (#2) Sign-up Thread
25 25

278 posts in this topic

Okay, I know you still technically have a day to sign up, but realistically, if you've put it off THIS long, you know your keen skills of procrastination are not going to allow you to get your grades in on time and you'll be dropped from the contest after the first round anyway, so really, why bother?

• Administrator

The sign up for this contest is closed.  There will be a delay of about 2 or 3 days in the start of the contest.  I originally said around the 25th.  It most likely won't start until the 27th or 28th.  I am waiting on scans from CGC.  I will probably start sending out the PM's on Monday the 25th.   

On 4/20/2022 at 6:04 PM, CGC Mike said:

The sign up for this contest is closed.  There will be a delay of about 2 or 3 days in the start of the contest.  I originally said around the 25th.  It most likely won't start until the 27th or 28th.  I am waiting on scans from CGC.  I will probably start sending out the PM's on Monday the 25th.   

:banana:

• Administrator

So, it looks like 154 people have signed up.  We will make sure the scans are large like they were for round 1 of the last contest.  Also, everyone will be able to participate in all 4 rounds.  It should be a great contest.  

On 4/20/2022 at 7:53 PM, CGC Mike said:

So, it looks like 154 people have signed up.  We will make sure the scans are large like they were for round 1 of the last contest.  Also, everyone will be able to participate in all 4 rounds.  It should be a great contest.  

ENLARGEMENT please.....

On 4/20/2022 at 7:53 PM, CGC Mike said:

Thanks again for running these and allowing us boardies to get in on it right out the gate.

On 4/20/2022 at 8:04 PM, CGC Mike said:

Have you updated in the official CGC turnaround times thread :shy:

• Administrator

I am going to start sending out PM's this weekend for the contest, because I just don't have enough time to do it during regular business hours.  We will shoot for this starting Monday April 25th at 8:00 PM Eastern time.