• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Using my $150 Elite Credit. No response?

14 posts in this topic

Hi, I submitted an order and wrote that I would like to use my $150 credit on the invoice. I didn't hear anything. I wrote a message through the website forum to see if I would get a response. Nothing. I e-mailed Barbara and I have heard nothing. I'm wondering what to do? Thanks.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. The $150 membership credit will automatically be applied to your grading fees once your order is received. You won't see the credit showing on your packing slip because that is not a live system and it is not charging you anything when you fill out the form.  You won't be charged until we receive it here in the office and the package is opened.  At that time, accounting will first deduct off the grading fees and then charge you the difference. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

On 4/23/2022 at 3:17 AM, paul-w12 said:

I’m am having the same trouble my money has already been taken. And I don’t know what to do. Trying to contact them but no response 

Yeah my whole order was shipped and I even received in the mail late last month. I thought cool then my credit will kick in later I guess as a credit on my statement. Nothing as of late and my membership re-news in a couple days which means I'll lose my credit. I guess that's what happens when you're so backed up with sooooooo many new orders and have to hire new workers and staff other things get put on hold. I'll have to take an L for this credit and luckily I get a new credit once my account re-news and I should use it early rather than later. Lesson learned.

On 4/25/2022 at 3:32 PM, tksakuma said:

Yeah my whole order was shipped and I even received in the mail late last month. I thought cool then my credit will kick in later I guess as a credit on my statement. Nothing as of late and my membership re-news in a couple days which means I'll lose my credit. I guess that's what happens when you're so backed up with sooooooo many new orders and have to hire new workers and staff other things get put on hold. I'll have to take an L for this credit and luckily I get a new credit once my account re-news and I should use it early rather than later. Lesson learned.

It's not a $150 credit, it's a $150 advance for CGC.  You're not saving anything unless to spend $300 to get 10% off, which used to be 15% off.  

• Administrator

Hello, if you do not think your credit was properly applied, please contact our office and we can check that for you.  You can reach us at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com. 

Thank you!

I have emailed twice. And yes it is a credit as it states here….CGC grading credits cannot be applied to CCS services, shipping, handling or any other fees except for comic grading. Credit expires on the membership expiration date listed in your confirmation email. 
My credit was not applied to my invoice or anything else. I thought I was getting a good deal going with CGC using this offer which is why I payed for it. When you pay for something you expect to see the customer service in return. So I should be getting as my membership states 10% off and 150 dollars off my graded comics once I use MY 150 credit I only get the 10% off 

• Administrator

Hi, you won't see the $150 credit on your packing slip as the online form is not a live form.  You are not charged anything until your order is received here in the office.  The $150 credit is linked to your internal Collector's Society account and that credit will be deducted from your grading fees automatically when your order is received and the paperwork sent to accounting.  If you see your charges have gone through and you feel the credit was not applied, please let us know and we can double check that with accounting.

Thank you!

On 4/26/2022 at 10:45 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Hello, if you do not think your credit was properly applied, please contact our office and we can check that for you.  You can reach us at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com. 

Thank you!

Its been a week, ive tried contacting cs. i received a welcome email with a blank voucher for the skipping kit and i still have no credit on my account.

• Administrator
On 8/2/2022 at 2:28 PM, Lainix said:

Its been a week, ive tried contacting cs. i received a welcome email with a blank voucher for the skipping kit and i still have no credit on my account.

Hello,

I have pulled your account and verified you do currently have $150 credit on your account to be used for CGC submissions. This will not be visible on our site because the online form is not a live form. This credit will be used on any submission sent between your now and your membership expiration date. I will be sending you a separate email with your Shipping Kit promo code. Let us know if you have any other questions.