• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 Variant Drama
25 25

4,556 posts in this topic

On 8/14/2022 at 9:33 PM, TTony said:

well that escalated quickly... Tupac vs Biggie... East Coast vs West Coast...  and now... Jerno vs Thoro

It's like an influencer civil war.

On 8/14/2022 at 9:33 PM, TTony said:

well that escalated quickly... Tupac vs Biggie... East Coast vs West Coast...  and now... Jerno vs Thoro

I've seen jernos comics before and really couldn't stand that dude. Are these guys really having issues over stuff about comics lmao. Unless someone ripped me off for cash they should just keep it moving 

On 8/15/2022 at 12:57 AM, TTony said:

In case you made it this far and think this is over...  you may want to get some popcorn. :popcorn:  

image.thumb.png.aaef6a3eacf9d7ae84bbea438fc5af39.png

I have never liked Rob, his work or anything about him. He is the only signature of a prominent artist I do not have in my collection.

He fights with everyone and always seems to be in the wrong and then usually quits Twitter. 

I hope you fine folks let him have it over on that site (I am not on Twitter) so he can quit Twitter again and do the world a favor so he is unable to share any future moronic opinions.

What a 🤡

You are a 🤡, Rob.

Edited by Monstertruck97

On 8/14/2022 at 11:02 PM, Monstertruck97 said:

I have never liked Rob, his work or anything about him. He is the only signature of a prominent artist I do not have in my collection.

He fights with everyone and always seems to be in the wrong and then usually quits Twitter. 

I hope you fine folks let him have it over on that site (I am not on Twitter) so he can quit Twitter again and do the world a favor so he doesn't share his stupid opinions to the world. 

What a 🤡

You are a 🤡, Rob.

That's a facebook post by the looks of it, but yeah, I hope someone links him to CGC's response.  (again, another reason why I wish there was an easier way to find all official CGC posts).