• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 Variant Drama
24 24

4,556 posts in this topic

On 8/12/2022 at 7:01 PM, Buzzetta said:

You’re just peanut butter and jealous at some of the moderns you’ve missed out on cheap. 

we'll see how much they worth in 10 years.  beanie babies.

On 8/12/2022 at 9:01 PM, Buzzetta said:
On 8/12/2022 at 8:54 PM, kav said:

stop buying high priced moderns.  what a scam.

You’re just peanut butter and jealous at some of the moderns you’ve missed out on cheap. 

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
Almost as annoying as most of these videos.

On 8/12/2022 at 6:14 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

I’ve been reading it as “In God we intrust America”.   Not sure that makes much more sense but...

9DD3BE30-AC17-489C-BE0C-04E9241371CC.jpeg.b7d8efd149bc6af57a1851f4d850dd24.jpeg

On 8/12/2022 at 6:34 PM, RayJr said:

I normally just go with the flow and don’t get involved with the shenanigans but what I won’t tolerate is disrespect to the American flag. As a Soldier for the past 29 years, I have been to many funerals to present the American flag, folded with no red showing, to the family member of the deceased. So to whomever created this crap cover should’ve done their research better on how the American flag is supposed to look folded instead of trying to put together something for a quick buck.

What's worst?  The improperly folded flag or the fact that the stripes are incorrect?

71cWEHLM9TL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

On 8/12/2022 at 10:02 PM, kav said:

we'll see how much they worth in 10 years.  beanie babies.

I’m comfortable that plenty of the ones I have will continue to be worth exponentially more than what I paid. 

On 8/12/2022 at 7:10 PM, Buzzetta said:

I’m comfortable that plenty of the ones I have will continue to be worth exponentially more than what I paid. 

we'll see.

manufactured collectibles dont have a great track record.

On 8/12/2022 at 10:18 PM, kav said:

we'll see.

manufactured collectibles dont have a great track record.

Lol I’m talking about first appearances and plenty of other books and yes some variants.  I don’t dabble in those though. 

On 8/12/2022 at 7:32 PM, fastballspecial said:

Yes just a poor choice on their part one of many the last few weeks.

Does anyone know what they paid for that huge booth?  The Black Flag guy was whining about how much money he had tied up in acetates and exclusives in that long video he made.  Add in the cost of a huge booth and this weekend probably isn't going the way he expected.  

Edited by FFB
clarity