• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 Variant Drama
24 24

4,556 posts in this topic

On 8/8/2022 at 8:46 PM, The Meta said:

It was tongue-in-cheek but I honestly thought it was always entrust

Merriam-Webster shows it as an alternate spelling of entrust. Entrust is the most common. 

Could be a regional thing, I don't know where the artist is from. 

I'm trying to figure out what is on the actual acetate. Comparing these side-by-side, I guess it's the "USA" and some stippled stripes, stars, and a folded flag.

When people say it's the Crain exclusive, does that mean he did the extra work (above) on the acetate or b/c he did the original art for the facsimile?

In any event $85 for that extra stuff.... the fix was in. And what does any of this have to do with USA?

Image 1 - Ultimate Fallout 4 Facsimile Variant Signed by Clayton Crain NM+ SignatureImage 1 - Ultimate Fallout 4 - Clayton Crain C2E2 Variant - Limited to 750 NM

On 8/8/2022 at 8:59 PM, manetteska said:

I'm trying to figure out what is on the actual acetate. Comparing these side-by-side, I guess it's the "USA" and some stippled stripes, stars, and a folded flag.

When people say it's the Crain exclusive, does that mean he did the extra work (above) on the acetate or b/c he did the original art for the facsimile?

In any event $85 for that extra stuff.... the fix was in. And what does any of this have to do with USA?

Image 1 - Ultimate Fallout 4 Facsimile Variant Signed by Clayton Crain NM+ SignatureImage 1 - Ultimate Fallout 4 - Clayton Crain C2E2 Variant - Limited to 750 NM

they couldnt use any trademarked material so they went with the generic patriot stuff to churn up the normies

The pros ($) outweigh the cons (backlash).

Sadly, I'm not surprised in the least by this decision. Money, imo, is the driving force behind every decision this company makes ... right/wrong and integrity are not a consideration.

On 8/8/2022 at 7:24 PM, DocHoppus182 said:

The usual phrases.  “Cmon bro, this is for my PC”.  “This book is fire”.  “I’m “speckin” on…” 

Bluh. Dis nex gen , nu lvl! 

Cash me out side !